Extended Summary

"Take her to the moon for me 

Take her like you promised me."

--MOIRA DEL TORRE 

— · x · —

E X T E N D E D S U M M A R Y

Jackie is a goodie-two-shoes. 

She has never stepped foot two miles outside her city, has never sipped a glass of wine, and has never pressed the snooze button on her alarm clock -- ever. She has, however, skipped three grades in junior high, graduated at the tippy top of her class, and would be going to Oxford University in the fall. To her, life was good. In her little bubble, life was great.  

However, on her very last night before leaving for college, her best friend Elena proposes a no-holds-barred night: in which she must say yes to everything and anything she may encounter, for twenty-four hours straight. 

When she collides with Eli Santos, a raven-haired Navy boy rolling through town on his motorcycle, she isn't prepared for her safe bubble to shatter completely. 

She also wasn't prepared for how much fun saying yes would be. 

— · x · —

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

"paulina you definitely shouldn't be starting another NEW book wot are u doin" 

sorry <3 Hello everyone! Yes, this is a new book, but this is a shorter story than ones I'm used to writing -- an estimate of only fifteen-twenty chapters. It is meant to be a light, funny, fluffy summer read! I usually tend to stray away from the stereotypical bad-boy + good-girl cliche, but i promise you, what i have in store for these two characters is anything but cliche. Please enjoy with an open mind and don't take it too seriously <3 

this is also inspired by one of my fave shows: "grace and frankie" on netflix! i was inspired by the characters going on a "say yes" night, in which they could only say yes to everything for a whole night, breaking their shells and helping them to overcome their fears in a totally hilarious, chaotic way! 

p.s. yes, there is a familiar character found within Take Me Home that is a main character in this novel. yes, this is a sort-of "spin-off" to Take Me Home. this takes place approximately three years after we last see Eli in TMH. confusing? it will get cleared up soon! 

and no, you do not have to read TMH FIRST in order to understand this, but i would love it if you did!  

thanks lovelies xx 

more to come soon! 

— · x · —

C O M I N G   S O O N