Chapter 2

Levy P.O.V

Wendy and I were standing at the docks with Carla while we waited for Gajeel. "Metal head is late." I muttered. Wendy giggled at me at I blushed lightly. "Shut up!" she just laughed more. Carla kept looking around, very nervous. I knelt in front of her "You alright Carla?"

She was quiet for a minute before sighing. "No not really." Wendy knelt down beside me. "What's is it?" Again she was quiet as she thought. "Sorry we're late!" Lily shouted before we could answer. We looked up as he flew over, Gajeel running behind him.

"About time." I said as I stood back up. "Tch I showed up didn't i?" I rolled my eyes as Wendy jumped up. "Here!" she said with a smile. She stretched up and touched his head. Her hand glowed slightly before she stepped back. "I will have to re do it a couple of time during the trip but not too much. If I do it won't work anymore." He nodded as he boarded the boat.

We followed him and soon we were on the sea.

Wendy P.O.V

Carla and I got our room with Levy. After she had brought in her bag she went to read on deck. "So what's wrong Carla?" I asked. She looked up at me and looked like she wanted to cry. "Wendy, there is a reason I had them bring you on this mission..." And she told me of her vision.

I stared at her in shock as my legs gave out, my knees hitting the ground. "Gajeel-san... Dies?" she nodded sadly. I took a deep breath. "I will do everything I can to save him!" I nearly shouted. Carla looked at me a little surprised and smiled. "I know you will Wendy."

///Time Skip-One Week\\\

I know I don't get motion sick, but I was so glad when we finally docked the boat. Gajeel was laying face down on the docks, earning several stares but he obviously didn't care. The troia wore off about three hours ago and he insisted he would be fine. We waited patiently for him to feel better.

Once he jumped to his feet we began walking. Levy pulled out a map and began reading it. "The tomb as a three day walk from here. That way." She pointed towards what looked like a jungle. "Well let's get going then." Gajeel said. Levy grabbed his shirt. "I don't know about you but we are hungry." He frowned at her, just as his stomach growled. I giggled.

"Fine. Come on" we headed in to the port town in search of food. We stopped at a small restaurant, and as we waited for our food, Levy pulled out a thick book. "Iv been doing some research on that spell book." She said.

"Did you find out anything?" she nodded. "It's roughly translated into the One Wish. It's said to be close to the One Magic. It's a lost magic that has no limits."

"Is that even possible?" Lily asked in awe. Levy nodded. "Which means, along with whatever is in the temple, we should watch out for dark guilds." she said. Gajeel grinned, what's left of a fork sticking out of his mouth. "Gihee, that's what I'm here for." Levy rolled her eyes and took the fork. "Quit eating the utensils." He frowned at her as our food arrived.

We ate quietly before setting out. It had already started getting late, so we weren't walking for long. "Lets set up here." Levy said, dropping her bag. Gajeel went off to gather wood with Lily while we set up the sleeping bags. The boys came back with the wood and set it into a campfire. "Solid Script Fire!" Levy said. The word hit the wood and set it ablaze. She smiled.

"Good job pipsqueak." Gajeel grinned as he ruffled her hair. "They lllliiiiiiikkkkeeee each other. " Lily and I said. They both turned pink and we busted into laughter. Gajeel punched Lily and I ran from Levy. When she was finally tired of chasing me we laid down. Gajeel has already fallen asleep against a tree near the fire, Lily in his own mini sleeping bag.

Levy pulled out an extra blanket from her bag and tossed it over Gajeel. I giggled and she glared at me. I curled up with Carla and quickly fell asleep.