When Vivian Talks

The turtles are 9
Vivian is 1

Vivian is officially one year old now, and now it's time for her to start talking.

You sit in front of her, looking into her baby blue eyes and attempting to teach her how to talk.

"Come on Vi, say Mummy." You coax patiently. You know it will take her a while.

But Vivian only manages little babbles and giggles here and there.

"Ba!" She giggled, trying to pull on your fur. You smile and pick her up.

"You will talk soon darling, I just know it." You whisper. "Maybe your daddy and brothers can help."

You go to the dojo where Splinter is waiting. "How is our little princess?"

You laugh and kiss him. "She's good, I've been trying to get her to talk."

"Hmmm, may I try?" Splinter asks. You nod and put her on the floor in front of Splinter.

"Ok my daughter, can you say daddy?" "Hmmm?" He coos at Vivian.

Vivian giggles again and looks right at Splinter happily. "Goo." She babbles.

"What are you doing mummy?" Leo asks curiously. He just walked into the dojo.

The rest of your boys follow, looking happily at their baby sister.

"We're trying to get Vivian to talk, would you like to help us?" You ask.

They nod excitedly and kneel down in front of Vivian. "Hi Imoto, can you say mummy?" Leo says.

"M-Mummy?" Vivian says as she looks right into your eyes. "Mummy!" She cries.

You tear up and pick up your little girl. "Oh Vivian, you just said your first word!"

Splinter watches in amazement. "Good girl, can you say daddy now?" Raph asks politely.

Vivian looks at Splinter and points to him with her little fuzzy finger.

"Da!" "Daddy!" Vivian says. Splinter gasps and immediately high her.

Splinter's eyes widen as he picks her up and praise her. He then hugs Leo and Raph happily.

"Good work my sons, maybe now she can say your names as well." Splinter says.

Leo smiles and decides to try. He sits next to Vivian again and looks at her furry face.

"Vivian, can you say Leo?" Leo coos, taking one of her chubby hands in his own.

"L-Leo!" Vivian yells excitedly. Leo gasps and picks her up, spinning her around.

"Mummy, she said my name!" Leo cheers as you embrace him a big hug.

Raphie huffs, jealousy. "I want Vi to say my name too!" He complains.

You laugh and sit him in front of Vivian. "Go ahead darling and try." You encourage.

Raphie smiles and looks at Vivian. "Hi Vi, say me name!" "Say Raphie!"

"W-Waphie!" Vivian babbles. Raph smiles and hugs her tightly. "Good job!"

Donnie then wants to try so he sits in front of her. "Hi baby sis, say Donnie!"

"Um D-Donnie?" Vivian tries. Donnie nods and praises her with a cookie.

Mikey is next. He really wants Vivian to say his name! He puts her in his lap.

"Say Mikey Vivi!" Mikey says with excitement. Vivian puffs and tries to say it.

"Mikey!" She shouts immediately. She looks at Mikey and snuggles herself into his side.

The boys awwww and you take a picture. Splinter smiles and picks her up.

"Very good work, my daughter." He patted her head with a big smile on his face.

"Mummy, she said all our names!" Raph yells excitedly. You nod and hug them.

"I knew she would eventually!" "I just knew it would be today!" You cheer.

Vivian giggles. "Mummy funny!" She points to you and giggles more. You pick her up.

"Good girl darling, we are all very proud of you!" You say to her as you tickle her tummy.

"Fank woo!" Vivian replies in her adorable baby voice. You coo and nuzzle her.

"I wuv Weo, and Waphie and Donnie an Mikey!" Vivian says pointing to her big brothers.

The boys all crowd around her, smiling happily that she now knows their names.

"We love you too imoto!" They say, taking turns hugging her and kissing her face.

"Your baby girl can talk now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey peeps! Your daughter can talk now! Your sons are all so excited and you and Splinter are very proud of her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey peeps! Your daughter can talk now! Your sons are all so excited and you and Splinter are very proud of her!

The pic above is Leo practicing his katana!

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😄😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐀🐢🍕