**✿❀FINALE: Us❀✿**

A/N

Does anybody even read these? Well, if you even do, I have something important to say. This is the last chapter of this book, but don't worry! I'm going to write a lot more Aphmau fics in the future.

I wonder if anybody's gonna notice how it doesn't say "Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V" anymore wink wink nudge nudge

I can't believe this is really it... I'm really going to miss this book. 

I do have a poll for you guys at the end about... something important huehuehue >:3

I hope you enjoy this finale! I think we all need a happy ending after the new episodes of When Angels Fall ;-;

Love you guys! Thanks for supporting me this far <3

-Vanilla Swirl

♬♩♪♩ ♬♩♪♩

Three months later

Nana's P.O.V

It's been three months since the whole Meif'wa-Zane-thing occurred. Everyone has been having a good time!

Aphmau really misses Aaron, but we're all helping her recover and she knows she's not alone. Travis and Katelyn are going great, especially now that they're officially dating. Lucinda's learned to keep her potions away from Zane, and I started to become myself again. I'm not really Kawaii~Chan.I still have pink hair, I'm still a sweet optimist, I still love to bake, but Nana is the real me. I'm Nana, and all my friends are accepting that and helping me through these hard times. 

It's crazy to think about the times we had together, me and Zane. I had to buy him shampoo, we had to tell his mom about the fiasco, we got milkshakes together, we went to an INSANE sleepover, I got him to work at the café, we texted some pretty embarrassing things to each other, and we swapped milkshakes and saw a movie just before it all ended, all in eight days.

And what's happened since then? Zane and I are really close friends. We hang out a lot, he makes me laugh, and I make him laugh. The milkshake shop is one of our favorite places to hang out with together, and I still don't think we've tried all the flavors. Three months.

Aphmau and I both agree that I'm ready to tell him how I feel.

Zane's phone

Nana: hey

Zane: Hey Nana!

Nana: I-I was just wondering if you wanted to come to the milkshake shop today

Nana: with me, of course

Zane: yeah sure see you there

Timeskip to after Nana drives there, Nana's P.O.V

He should be coming any minute now. I'm waiting for him inside, ready to tell him the truth where we told each other our deepest secrets. I'm actually doing this. I think I'm going to pass out.

Zane's P.O.V

I walk in the milkshake shop and Nana waves at me the second I enter. I smile at her through my mask and we wait in line, talking small talk as we get our orders. When it's our turn, the cashier smiles at us.

"A couple, ey?" She winks at us. Both of us blush.

"W-We're not-" I defend.

"Well, lucky for you we have our milkshake COUPLE'S MIX on sale today! Sharing a milkshake mixed with both of your favorite flavors! Wouldn't you two lovebirds love that?" The cashier advertises. I open my mouth to disagree, but Nana hurriedly whispers something in my ear.

"It's cheaper then buying two milkshakes Zane, let's just do it!" She tells me. I look up at the menu and realize that Nana is right. The Couple's Mix is a lot cheaper than two separate milkshakes. I sigh.

"Yes. A Couple's Mix." I mutter, trying to sound grumpy. The truth is, I'm not that upset.

"What flavors?" The cashier asks, smirking.

"Dark chocolate and strawberry!" Nana orders. We pay, grab the drink, and sit down at a booth in the middle of the shop. The same booth we sat down the first time we ate, or rather, drank here together. Just like our first time drinking here, the place is completely empty. Nana sets the milkshake down in the middle of the booth table, opening a black and pink straw. Surprisingly, I take the pink straw and she takes the black. The milkshake is a complete mix of black and pink, and I can't help but wonder how it tastes. I plop the pink straw in the drink, and Nana pops her black straw in. 

"Let's drink together, three, two, one!" We both sip. It tastes.... bittersweet. In a good way. The bitterness of the dark chocolate is perfectly mixed with the sweet strawberry milkshake. I really love it, so I sip again. You know it's good because I don't say I 'love' a lot of things. Nana sips and smiles back at me.

"Z-Zane?" She asks. I look up at her.

"Yeah?"

Nana's P.O.V

"I have something... something I need to tell you..." I can't look at him, so I stare at our milkshake. Our milkshake. If he doesn't feel the same way, can we even go out for milkshakes anymore? My heart burns in my chest. I can't believe this is happening.

"Go on...?" Zane replies, confused. I take a deep breath.

"Z-Zane, you know you're the first person I told about me being Nana, right? Three whole months ago in this exact same spot." I ramble. Zane nods.

"How could I ever forget? I told you about what happened at the lodge here too." Zane lowers his voice when he says that, like even though there's nobody around, he doesn't want anyone lurking in the shadows to hear. Someone, like that werewolf that ruined them, that made the people I care about's lives a living hell, Ein. I don't want him to feel scared anymore. I want him to feel safe.

"Right, exactly. I didn't even tell Aphmau before I told you.... and that says a lot, I've known her for a long time. Zane, when I'm with you, I feel like I can just be myself. That there's no walls I need to kick down, no pressure or anything. I haven't felt like that with anybody for a long time, except you. You make me feel at home anyway, and I hate seeing you upset. When you told me what happened at the lodge, I-I..." I'm starting to tear up... "I didn't know what to say, because that's something horrible that I feel I can never support you through, and it makes me feel so awful..." 

(A/N: I swear on Dottie's life that I was actually tearing up while writing this part)

"Nana, don't say that about yourself!" I look up at him. "You were the one that fixed me after the lodge. After the whole disaster, I was broken. You fixed me." Zane looks so concerned. "I felt helpless when I thought I couldn't help Aph. But it turns out, I made her feel so much better, I was the one that lifted her spirits and brought her back in the swing of things. YOU were the one that showed me that I'm not alone." I feel the butterflies rise even higher in my stomach with every word he speaks to the point where I can't keep it in anymore.

"ZANE, I LOVE YOU!" 

Zane's P.O.V

Zane, I love you.

I love you.

You.

Is this real?

"I love you too." I walked around the table and put my arms around her. "I love you too, Nana." We stayed like that for a moment, just looking at each other.

And then she pulled down my mask and kissed me.

At that moment, there was no lodge, no Ein, no tears or blood or endless suffering.

There was just me, and the Meif'wa I loved.

There was just us.