**✿❀Chapter Ten: The Final Day❀✿**

A/N

I'd like to start out by thanking you guys so much because #3 in Zaneromeave? THAT'S CRAZY!!! I'd like to thank everybody who took the time to read dis trash :3

And second, I'd like to say that this is NOT the last chapter. There will be two more chapters after this so yeah stick around!!

♬♩♪♩ ♬♩♪♩

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V

"You what?!?" Aphmau shrieks. I almost cover my Meif'wa ears from the loud sound. I sadly look up at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I-" I sigh. I just told Aphmau what happened with Zane yesterday, and she's pretty shaken up about it. Aphmau grabs my hand with a worried expression on her face.

"Don't apologize Kawaii~Chan." She tells me. "I just- I just want what's best for you, you know? I hate seeing you rushing into relationships and getting yourself hurt." Aphmau slightly shakes her head as she talks, moving the fabric of the red bandanna she wears as a headband. Aaron's bandanna. She pulls me in for a hug and I gladly accept it. "Is Zane awake yet?" She mutters through the embrace.

"No, it's 6:30 A.M. I came here on purpose because I wanted to talk to you before he woke up." I inform her, slowly letting myself out of her arms. 

"Kawaii~Chan, please, slow down. I know you're going to get yourself hurt." The worry on her face fills my stomach with butterflies. She really does care. Even after everything, she's still the Aphmau I love. The selfless one who'd do anything for her friends and hates seeing them getting hurt. "I know today is Zane's last day of being a Meif'wa, and he's probably going to want to spend it with you, but please promise me you'll slow down. I can see a connection between you two and I don't want that getting ruined." I nod.

"Thank you Aphmau..." I stutter, studying her taken aback face at me not calling her Senpai. I decide not to explain it at the moment.

I go back to my house and relax while listening to Nightcore. Two hours later, a text pops up on my phone.

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's phone

Zane: hey

Zane: Today's the big day

Nana: Your final day of being a meifwa OwO

Zane: Yep

Zane: Wanna come over?

Nana: Yeah ofc

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V

I head over to Zane's house, keeping what Aphmau said in mind. I really, really don't want to rush into this. I take a deep breath before knocking on his door.

Zane's P.O.V

When I hear the knock, I rush to the door, knowing it's Nana. I open the door and smile, pushing whatever you can call what happened yesterday to the very back of my mind. "Hey."

"Hey." Nana smiles.

I welcome her in and she settles down on the couch as I close the door, randomly twitching my Meif'wa ear knowing tomorrow I won't be able to do that. My heart is beating out of my chest because I'm scared she's going to say something along the lines of "So... about yesterday..." But she doesn't say that, to my relief.

"H-Hey Zane... do you think you and I can go the milkshake shop again? For your last day.." I look into her eyes and nod.

"Who's driving?" I ask. Nana points to herself.