Panic. Panic was all over Taehyung's mind,his school required students to wear the school uniform,which consists of a navy blue blazer with the school name on the left side of the chest,a white button up shirt,khaki pants,along with a bow tie and any shoes to pair with. Sadly for him,his white button up shirt didn't button up at all,his thick stomach didn't allow him. He already bought three new pairs of the button ups just two weeks ago,he couldn't have gained that much weight in a span of fourteen days

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck"

Taehyung tried again to insert one of the buttons in the desiccated opening hole but again,he failed. He silently cried of frustration and immediately took off the shirt and flung it somewhere in his room. His hands grabbed hold of his hair almost pulling it out

"You fucking fatass! You can't even fit into a simple button up shirt anymore!"

He yelled and cursed at himself. He hated himself more than anyone could,he hated everything. Just hate,hate,and hate,why not love? No one loves a fat person. No one loves an ugly person. No one likes someone who is like him. That's his logic in his mind,it was already his first day of school,a day he hated more than any other day,and it stared off going downhill. He looked over at his clock on his studying desk and it read seven twenty-eight in the morning,he had ten minutes to make it to school before they closed the school gate. He couldn't afford going late to school on his first day,he could care less about it but because of his mother,he had no choice. She wasn't around but she is always informed about Taehyung school life. His mother worked far from the city which made her come home less,she came home every three weeks to visit him for two days and then leave again for work.

Overall of his life story,his father passed away when he was young due to illness. He left him and his mother on their own,in the area they lived in Daegu,it was pretty hard to live in. His mother worked everyday,every hour,and every minute to keep on with life stability,but blessings of God,his mother earned enough to move into Seoul to a better place. From there,it was more tougher,Seoul is expensive to live in and it was way more money out of Taehyung mother pockets. She was able to find a job that payed well but it was a couple of hours away from home,and it was to much to come back home and back to work from back to back,so she decided to leave Taehyung on his own at home.

Around the time,Taehyung was fourteen,he was independent and his mother trusted him that he was able to care for himself and the home they lived in. There was many con's for his mother leaving him on his own,and one of them was how was Taehyung going to feed himself,his mother opened up a bank account and received a debit card,that card ended up being for Taehyung to buy easy meals to heat up,fast foods,or just about anything. She knew it was bad for him to just eat non-healthy foods,but he knew what was good and bad for him. But due to his mother missing presence in the house,Taehyung ate for comfort,ate for happiness,and ate for good feelings. Which led him to be fat to this day. Regret was all he had,he didn't blame his mother that he ended up the way he is,maybe his mother did have the blame for it but what's the point of it anymore,the damage was done. His old slim body was now fatten with fat all around that was hard and difficult to lose.

Taehyung wiped the tears off his eyes and bloated cheeks,he had no time for it anymore. He immediately made his way over to his closet and searched for a basic white t-shirt,he had no other choice but to wear one if he had no button up shirt to fit him,he soon enough found one and placed it over his thick body,he put on his school blazer afterwords and immediately made his way out his room. As he made it into the living room,his stomach grumbled,signifying he was hungry. He cursed under his breath and angrily shook his head

"No. From today and on,I'm going to lose this disgusting fat on me. I'll not eat,I'll starve if I have to"

He quickly grabbed his school bag from the coffee table in the living room,ignoring his hunger and walked out his house,making his way to school. He took out his phone from his pocket of his pants and checked the time,he had around six minutes to get to school which he felt was enough to be on time. He clicked on the Instagram app to open it and to see what was new in the social network,when the pictures finally loaded in the app,his eyes sparkled as one of his favorite idols had posted a new picture

@ParkJJ〽️

Liked by @ParkYY〽️,@JJinkm〽️,@Aguss〽️,@Jung_H〽️,@GoldenJk〽️,@R_Kim〽️ and 808,098 others

@ParkJJ〽️ Hope you guys are excited for the new magazine cover for Rouge Korea as we are !! 😆

@Vbimm OMO! THANK GOD I PREORDERED IT !!
@Jiminisaking YAS MY TWO FAVS ❤️❤️
@R_Kim〽️ ugh,my boys making it big
@KkimAmy ^ OMG OPPA COMMENTED! HI I LOVE YOU @R_Kim〽️
View all 509,00 comments

Taehyung scrolled through the comments,reading what fans left commenting on Park Jimin recent post. Park Jimin was a famous model in Korean and internationally,he appeared modeling for famous clothing brands,makeup companies,and shoe brands. Taehyung discovered him from one of his mother subscription magazines,he grew fond of how well the young boy was naturally handsome,he did farther research and learned that the young boy was the same age as Taehyung. It shocked him a lot because the boy was probably already making big bucks at his age while Taehyung was a normal basic high school kid living life doing nothing. But what surprised him the most of all,the boy Jimin,had a twin sister,Park (Y/n).
----------------
GREETINGS ! Hope you will love this new book! Don't forget to Vote! And Comment your thoughts! Thank you !

 ----------------GREETINGS ! Hope you will love this new book! Don't forget to Vote! And Comment your thoughts! Thank you !