Intro

Taylor's Pov

I belong to an Group, Some of them family some close friends and their siblings. Colby Robert Brock is our leader. We are the very thing Humans fear. Vampires, wolves Demons and Other things. Colby's lil sister the Only Human Being in the group is Jamie Evans. Her Best friends come around and One Being An Group Member who doesn't always talk to us. Megan. Her Dad Paid me years Ago to Protect Jamie. I watched Her grow up.

She knows me as her Brother. I watched as everyone headed out to school. I Was looking after the Group house in Cville Today. Jamie was sick and Stayed home. I sat in my room and smiled, I decided to year down to my Dirt bike and go to the Group's Tracks.

Jamie's POV

I headed onto the Balcony And Heard a Bike in the Tracks. It was Tayler's, I always liked him and He always rode good. He was Human Until Someone Turned him into the Ultimate mix of everything you could think of. Kaylyn Walked in he is an Redneck New to the Group. He is just an Werewolf. I smiled and watched Tayler do an corner sharp turn. He Loves riding it's his one amazing hobby.

I watched as He got off and put it away. He looked up and I rushed inside so it wasn't awkward for me. He always Protected me. He is my Brother so the Crush I have is oddly not allowed in the Brock Group. Not Actually Our Name. I started to take an bubble Bath Because I was in pain. James texted me and I didn't answer Because I am Washing my hair. When I finished I headed off to Tayler's room to see him editing an VidJAMIEon and Him did an Friend Tag Video. I texted my Human Friend Mads and She said Omg I Got the Part of Tayler's Gf in that Bike Show not Dirt but the other one. I Texted back cool and Headed to Tay's side she doesn't know Right now that I know him. He can be nice and mean.

Hey Guys I hope you liked this Story Ilysm Guys. Stay Positive🖤

~Jamie❣️