00. index

00. index

in continents we burn.

( various hunterxhunter related oneshots, ficlets and vignettes all ranging above five hundred words. ambiguous themes. )

01. as the curtains close
milluki zoldyck, gotoh
02. the sky curls in blood
gon freecss, adult gon
03. we burst like stars
pakunoda
04. even away from home
killua zoldyck, gon freecss
05. archaic hearts and bones
chrollo lucilfer, phantom troupe
06. an ocean of fire
ging freecss
07. left my soul on the coast
illumi zoldyck
08. prey to the longing of my flesh
hisoka morow
09. long live the dead
shaiapouf
10. everyone has a starting point
pariston hill
11. meteors on fallen angels
chrollo lucilfer
1

2. i offer you my ancestors, my dead men
kurapika

contains... deviation from canon, aus, angst, pinings, theories, conspiracies, spoilers, recollections, very slight dark themes, underlying tones, did i mention angst, lots of phantom troupe, drama, hurt/comfort.

hello! as you can see i have released a book of ficlets in the hxh universe. if you ever wondered when the hell i got the time to write these small stuff down, let me tell you that they're all old quickies from a monthly thing i've been a part of and they all came from certain trigger prompts. here's a collection of most of the non-cringey pieces i can find buried, they're rusty and sappy sads as well, actually. i have never really written something big from hxh, despite my love for the manga and anime respectively, so here are bits of them. i have the older (much crappy ones) stocked away, and i may rewrite them when time becomes gracious; uh, which is never. this does not contain reader-insert oneshots, however, and the characters are from the canon storyline.

most of them will be angsty and full of sap, of course, since i'm... me. or whatever that means. not too heavy ones, maybe just a little. it's vaguey?

i hope you enjoy these recycles, and tell me what you think of them!

( i do not own hxh. disclaimer in summary/descrp. )

tonight, together,
we go up in flames.