Boss' Daughter (Diggy) || Part 2

"Yo Rome man, we gotta talk." I said, walking into my Boss' office. He looked up from cleaning his guns & slowly narrowed his eyes at me.

"Bout what?" He uttered. I swallowed hard. He nodded me in. "What the fuck goin on Simmons?" I closed the door.

"It's bout Y/n.." He stopped, giving me his full attention. Then he laughed.

"You think I don't know bout ya shackin up wit my daughta and gettin her pregnant?" He continued to laugh. "It ain't hard to put two and two togetha. The lil nigga look just like you. I got eyes everywhere nigga, I know everything." I gulped.

"So you not gon kill me?" I asked nervously.

"I wanted to, but my wife threatened not to give me no more pussy." He scuffed. "So I guess I'll let yo ass live." I nodded. "Now get the fuck out!" I left, going back home.

I'm glad that went well. I thought right then I was gon die. I love what I do, don't get me wrong, but I gotta whole family out in this bitch! If Rome ain't kill me now, he sho gon kill if I let anything happen to his ONLY daughter.

"So how'd it go?" Y/n asked as I walked in. She put Jayven in his playpen. I sighed & sat down.

"His ass knew the whole damn time!" I scuffed. "I could've been dead!" She just laughed. "But yo moms said if he did she wouldn't give'em none."

"I bet!" She giggled. "They used to go at it like wild animals when I was little. Mommy was so fuckin loud." I just shook my head & smiled at her as she climbed into my lap. "Makes me wonder how they only had me....?" I shrugged & laughed.

"But I do know one thing....." She rose her eyebrows at me as I lifted her up a bit. Slowly sliding her panties to the side, I unbuckled my pants. "Jay bout to be a big brother." She gasped.