Indiana Hideaway (Trevor)

"Trevor, I'm not sure about this..." My wife, Y/n said as we settled into our new home. She folded her arms.

Indianapolis is where I was born & raised, so I thought it'd be the best place to lay low for awhile. I got into a bit of trouble with a couple of people in Los Angeles. I owe a lot of people money, I gambled some money away & I've made some bad bets. Yes, I have a gambling problem and I swear I'm getting help.

"We just need to disappear for a little babe, and I promise when this blows over we'll go back home." I kissed her, unfolding her arms. "C'mon baby, I'm doing what's best for the kids."

"NO!" She pushed me back. "You're doing what's best for you! Junior, Tara, and Faith have NOTHING to do with this! How could you do this to us!? I thought you had that shit "under control"?" She scuffed, using quotations. "Don't try and pretend like you're doing this for anyone but yourself. You're so fuckin selfish! Did you even think about the kids when you were doing all this? Huh? Did you care that you put a target on our backs?"

"Shhhhh!" I told her, looking towards their bedrooms. I sighed.

"I knew I should've gotten that divorce last year!" Y/n spat. "You're pathetic! I refuse to continue to let you put me in danger. And I refuse to let you do the same to my children!"
She left, walking downstairs.

I regret all the shit I've done, but what's done is done. Maybe one day I'll completely get my shit together, maybe one day I'll stop fuckin with bad people, start putting my family's well being over my own. But until then, I gotta do what I gotta do & right now that's persuading my wife from filing for divorce.