Daddy (Diggy) || Part 1

He snatched me up by my collar & smirked down at me. "You gon be a good girl for daddy today, lil girl?" He groaned, stroking his dick. I moaned inaudible. "Yes Daddy." He chuckled. "I don't believe that shit." The night I met him, I was looking for some adventure in my life. All I did was wake up, go to work, go back home & repeat. My co-worker told me about this club in LA that I could explore that adventurous side of myself. I lived in San Diego at the time. I always heard about it, but I thought it was just a regular club.

Once I saw him, I knew exactly who he was......Diggy Simmons; rapper, actor, goofball, sexiest man alive...atleast in my mind. He always tried to disguise himself, but I knew. I was new to the kink world & he was more than happy to oblige; helping me figure out what I was into, train me to be the perfect submissive girl. Back then, he was looking for a slave; total control, no off switch. Follow all his rules, no back talk, perfect in every sense of the word. But it turns out that I have a little bratty side, so I guess that shits out the window. We've been intimate for three years, in a relationship for two. Some days I feel like he misses the idea of having total control, but I know he loves his "lil brat" more.

He kissed me passionately, moving his hands from my collar to my neck. "C'mon baby, we got things to do and people to see." He released me, pulling me into him as we walked into the bathroom. "And go where?" I asked him. His grip on my waist tightened. I gasped, whining knowing he wants me to correct myself. "Go where daddy?" He hummed his approval, kissing the back of my neck as his grip loosened. "You'll see." He groaned sexily, slapping my ass. "But first, getchu lil sexy ass in the shower." I giggled, walking over to the shower. "Yes Daddy."

He loves when I call him "Daddy". He'd prefer "Diggy" or "Sir" in public for obvious reasons, but I still find myself calling him "Daddy" in public as well. And he hates when I call him "Daniel", especially when I'm being bratty. I can't help it. I love his name. He has it for a reason, right? "Daniel." I said, stepping out of the shower. "Y/n." He said sternly & handed me a towel. I smirked, wrapping it around my body. "I'm not going to stop, so you might as well yield." He ignored me. "Dwayne." "Don't push ya luck." He looked up, narrowing his eyes at me in the mirror. I looked down the mirror to him stroking his already erect dick. "And if I do?" I bit my bottom lip & fluttered my eyes up at him. "You stay askin for trouble." He smirked, then snatched the towel off of me & yanked me into him. I gasped, then giggled. "I can't help it. I'm Daddy's little brat." I kissed him. He kissed back.