I'm Real (SasuNaru)

Ship: SasuNaru

Sasuke was lying on his bed, wide awake. He tried to do relaxing things like counting sheep and drinking warm milk to help him, but he just couldn't seem to fall asleep. Something was nagging him in the back of his mind, what it was, he didn't know. Everytime he closed his eyes the nagging feeling came back, like he should be worried about something, about someone.

He cursed under his breath, pulling his pillow over his head. Ever since he moved into the apartment next to Naruto's he hadn't slept well at night. The raven groaned. He didn't know why Naruto was on his mind lately. He hated that. He wanted to rip the blonde from his mind and shove it out the window, never to hear from him again. He hated the way his heart feels lighter every time Naruto enters his mind. But the blonde had weasled his way into his feelings, and now Naruto had a place there forever. He clenched his fist, holding a handful of the sheets.

His thoughts we're interrupted when he heard a scream coming from Naruto's apartment. Sasuke's heart stopped and adrenaline started pumping through his veins. He shot up, busting through his apartment and fiddling for the key under Naruto's welcome mat. He flew into Naruto's room without missing a beat. Naruto's hair was tustled, a blanket had been thrown on the floor and he was broke out in a nervous sweat. Sasuke noticed another thing, Naruto was crying.

"Sasuke! What are you doing??" Naruto asks, wiping his eyes. "I-I heard you scream.. " Sasuke said, his heart finally slowing down. "I just h-had a nightmare! Jeez baka." Naruto grumbled. Sasuke walked over, he picked up the blanket and wrapped Naruto in it. "Well?" He asked, his anger at the blonde was long gone.
"What" Asked a confused Naruto.
"Arent you gonna tell me what it was?" Sasuke replied. Naruto just shook his head, making it clear that it was too painful to talk about. Naruto's tears didn't stop, despite his constant attempts to keep them in.

Sasuke hung his head, hurting for his friend. "I'm sorry to intrude." Sasuke says, getting ready to leave. Naruto grabs the raven's arm. "N-no don't leave." Naruto rasped. Sasuke sighed then patted Naruto's shoulder. "I'm not going anywhere." Sasuke said. He lied down next to Naruto akwardly, careful not to touch him.

Naruto pulled himself into Sasuke and nestled in his chest, making Sasuke blushed a dark shade of red. He looked down at Naruto's head, and his body started moving on his own. He leaned down and kissed his hair, pulling Naruto closer and hooking his arms around him. "S-sasuke?" Naruto says, shivering in his arms. "Hmm?"
"Y-your real, right? This isn't just my dreams torturing me?" Naruto asks, tears threatening to spill.

"I'm real, Naruto." Sasuke answered. "And I'll be here when you wake up."

He added. "Promise?" Naruto asked. Sasuke grabber Naruto's chin and made him meet his eyes. "Promise."

Hope ya liked it! This one was a little shorter than the last one, sorry...