Home (ShinoKiba)

Ship: ShinoKiba

_______

Shino was lounging in a tree, his head laying back against the bark. He was lost in thought, thinking about a certain burnette. Shino was certain he had developed a crush on the boy, but he was also certain the boy did not return his feelings. Kiba saw him as a mere friend, and Shino was okay with that. Why complicate things by confessing? Suddenly, something clunked against the side of his head. "Oh my god Shino I'm so sorry!" Said a voice from the direction which the object hit him.

He looked down to see none other than the boy that was on his mind standing below his branch. What he also saw was a tennis ball that had recently hit him in the temple. "Is that a look of concern or amusement?" Shino asked, rolling his eyes. "Maybe a little bit of both." Kiba replied. He jumped up on the branch with him, swinging his legs in a childlike manner. "Sooo. Why are you up here all alone, bug boy?" Kiba asks, twirling a twig in his finger tips. "Mhmm just thinking." Shino replied.

"What's on your mind?" Kiba asked, making Shino blush. Kiba noticed and said "Ohh, is it a girl?" Kiba asked, Shino was surprised when he heard a little bit of hurt in his voice. But Shino shook it out of his mind, refusing to get his hopes up. "No." Shino finally said. Kiba threw his head back, thinking. Shino almost saw the lightbulb go off in his head. "Is it a boy?" Kiba asks, scooting closer.

Shino's cheeks flushed tomato red and he was praying his jacket was covering it up. But Kiba noticed right away. "It is!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands. "Is it Sasuke? The fan club might kill you if it was." Kiba said. "Hell no." Shino quickly said. Kiba let out a sigh of relief. "Good, that guy's a jackass." He said, making Shino laugh. Kiba leaned back, putting his back flat on the rest of the branch. Gears seemed to actually be turning in the burnette's head as he guessed more names. "Is it... Neji?" Asked Kiba. "Nope." Shino said. He's so oblivious it hurts. Shino thought, Kiba had pretty much named every young boy in Konoha except the one he really held feelings for. "Is he, like, from another village or something?" Kiba asks. Shino mentally facepalmed at the ignorance in the boy's eyes.

That's when Shino made up his mind. It's now or never. He thought. He leaned forward and took Kiba's chin in his hand, bringing his lips to his. Shino felt the surprise in Kiba, but there was no going back. He felt Kiba start kissing back, and Shino let himself smile in victory.

Realizing what he had done, Shino pulled back, releasing Kiba's chin and he looked away. "I-I'm sorry. I sho-" "Shino." Kiba interrupted. Shino looked at Kiba, who held a look of determination in his eyes. His reached forward and Shino flinched back, but then let Kiba take of his glasses. Kiba's breath hitched as he stared at Shino's eyes. It took him a moment before he even said anything."Why do you where them when you have such beautiful eyes?" Kiba asks. Shino blushed an even darker shade of red, if it was even possible at his point, and smiled. He didn't know what to say to that.

Kiba leaned in and took his lips once more, Shino sunk into him, grabbing his waist and pulling him closer. Kiba looped his arms around Shino's neck. They only stopped when they both realized they need air. "Wow." Is all Shino said. Kiba leaned in and buried his head in Shino's shoulder. "If you ever kiss anybody else that way, I'll kill you." Kiba said, making the black headed boy chuckle. "Why would I?" He responded, kissing Kiba's hair.

They were both quiet for a moment, until Shino broke the silence. "Kiba?" He asked, breaking apart from their embrace and making Kiba look him in the eyes. "Will... Will you, um, be my b-boyfriend?" Shino stuttered. Kiba's eyes lit up and he smiled the brightest Shino had ever seen him smile. "Yes!" He exclaimed, hugging his so tight that Shino never wanted to let go, he felt home with Kiba.

Hope you enjoyed! Have any recommendations? Be sure to comment below! See ya in the next chapter!