Chapter 1: Fate, Guide Me

"Man does not control his own fate. The woman in his life do that for him." - Groucho Marx

A/N: I will have a quote for each chapter based on what I plan to happen. But should I have other girls interested in Izuku? Possible harem but still Izuku x Momo.

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Spells, chanting, or super moves
"For" - Spirits speaking or telepathy
*Reading* - Sound effects and actions

Onto The Story!

Izuku's Point Of View

As I was punched once again, my childhood bully, Katsuki Bakugo, and his lackeys taunt me before walking away. 'Why does fate hate me? What have I done to deserve this?' I thought while lying on the ground and clutching my small messenger bag.

'Should I just die here? Maybe I'll see Kaa-san once again.' I thought before my vision faded to black and I could no longer feel my body.

Dreamscape

When my vision returned, I saw my memories flash before my eyes but the flashing stopped on a memory from when I was just four, or as many people recognize as the quirk awakening age.

Flashback within Dream

In my memory, I was at a park with my Kaa-san, Inko Midoriya. As I arrived at the park, I could see my 'friend' Katsuki Bakugo and his lackeys bullying a small girl with black hair arranged in a small ponytail. Before I realized what was happening, I rushed towards Kacchan and tackled him to the ground.

"What the hell, Deku!" Kacchan yelled as he used his explosion quirk to literally blast me off of him and to the ground. "You really are useless, Deku."

Explosion: Emitter type, Katsuki Bakugo can expel explosions from his palms fueled by his sweat. But blasts too powerful will burn his arm and overuse may burn his palms or make him overheat.

When I landed back on the ground, Kacchan and his lackeys surrounded me and started using their quirks to hurt me in any way they could. 'No... I need to help the girl...' 

All of the sudden, I felt a surge of power throughout my small body as it was covered by an aura of otherworldly energy. Before Kacchan and his lackeys could torment me any further, the energy around me expelled like a shockwave that literally blew them away. 

"I won't let you hurt her!" I shouted as I saw them running away for dear life, but before I could chase after them, I fell to my knees and felt like I used every last bit of my energy to create that wave.

"Are you okay?" Asked the black-haired girl as she kneeled down next to me. 

"I-I'm *huff* f-fine. I-I should b-be worrying *huff* about y-you, u-um... " I said between deep breaths but barely realized that I didn't even know her name.

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, but thank you for saving me," Yaoyorozu-san said before a woman with a beautiful figure and brown hair that complemented her face perfectly walked over towards her and grabbed Yaoyorozu-san's hand.

"I'm sorry, little one, but my daughter and I need to get home." She said before the mother and daughter turned away and started to walk away.

Flashback end

"Hmm... I never did tell Yaoyorozu-san my name." I said before rubbing the back of my head sheepishly but no one was around me so that was more embarrassing. "Well, I guess I was a bit too naive to notice how bad of a person Bakugo was back then. Either way, when will I wake up?"