The Dawn of Deception

A blaze of light shot my face as I opened my eyes. It was already morning. As soon as I sat up straight in my bed, a sudden headache struck me, probably because of too much crying from last night. My eyes weren't their usual look, the happiness that were always seen in my eyes were now replaced by sadness,pain and guilt. His words still rang in my head.

'How could you keep this from me?'

'I trusted you but now...'

I suddenly stopped myself from remembering his words as they struck me really hard. My conscience was slowly killing me. It felt like anytime my heart would blast with so much guilt. I never wanted to do it, but I was forced to do it. For his own good.

Hendrix, I just wish you would forgive me

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I really need to refresh my mind before I talk to him.

Time skip

After taking a bath and putting on clothes, I decided to go to his house. I need to explain everything... I just hope that he would listen to me.

I got out of my house without even talking to my siblings. My parents left early for work which leaves me, my sister and my younger brother. I drove my way to his house, stopping for a while. "Am I doing the right thing?" I asked myself, completely confused. After a while, I gathered up my courage and walked to his front door. He lived alone. As I was about to knock on the door, it opened revealing a sleep deprived, red eyed boy who's obviously balling his eyes out since last night. 'What have I done?' I thought to myself.

"What are you doing here?" He said coldly, emotionless, looking straight not even sparing a glance at me.

"Hendrix, let me expla-" he cut my words. "I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR LIES EVER AGAIN SO GET OUT AND NEVER SEE ME AGAIN"He yelled loudly causing me to flinch at his sudden outburst.

I looked at him in the eye. He still wasn't looking at me. "But it isn't like what you are thinking." He looked at me, blankly.

"I don't need your explanation. It would not change the fact that you lied to me. So please leave me alone before I do something that I would regret later on." He said to me as he closed the door.

I lost his trust.
I lost him.
I lost my best friend.

I left and never showed myself to him again.

A few days passed and I never attempted to talk to him because I thought to myself that he may not be ready to listen to the whole story.

I was woken up by a phone call.
I answered it and it was _____.I wasn't expecting what I heard from her. I rushed to my bathroom and took a bath before rushing out my house.

This can't be happening.

What do you think Corrinne heard from the phone call? Find out in the next chapter.