Chapter 1

Luke smiled at Percy as he coughed out blood, "I guess in the end I can be the hero huh Percy?"

Percy looked down at Luke's mangled body and cried, "I'm sorry Luke."

"No...it's not your fault, thank you Percy….for giving me the chance to be a hero once more," Luke turned his eyes to Annabeth. He smiled, "I'm sorry Annabeth, I'm so so sorry. Please, forgive me."

"Luke," Annabeth choked out tears as she looked at son of Hermes slowly bright the cursed dagger up.

"I need you to tell me something Annabeth, please."

"W-what?"

"Did you love me?"

Annabeth's tears fell down, "y-yes Luke, I did."

Luke smiled, "then I'm sorry," he turned to Percy, "take care of her for me Percy. I leave her and the world in your hands. Promise me Percy, Promise me."

Percy nodded as he sniffed, "I promise Luke."

"Good," Luke brought the blade up to his armpit and smiled, "goodbye," and pushed the blade in.

"ARGH!"

The scream came from Luke's mouth, but it wasn't him. It was Kronos, the Titan was crying out in pain.

Suddenly a wave of energy burst out pushing Percy and Annabeth on their back. Percy saw waves of bright yellow evergy come out of Luke's body as spots of the same energy started to burn Luke alive.

"Luke!" Annabeth cried out as she tried to crawl back to him only for another wave of energy to push her back.

Percy grabbed Annabeth and pulled her close. He turned to Luke in horror as the boy's body slowly started to burn up.

Luke turned to Percy, his eyes gold, it wasn't Luke anymore, it was Kronos. "JACKSON! YOU! YOU DID THIS! NO! I WILL NOT FAIL AGAIN! DIE JACKSON! DIE!"

A blast of energy bigger than all before came at Percy and Annabeth. Percy grabbed Annabeth's by her hip and threw her away with all his might. The blast hit him in the back, and Percy knew no more.

The son of Poseidon blinked. He looked up and stared at a giant iconic, it was familiar to him, it was iconic to everyone in the Western world. Big Ben stood before him tall and proud behind a grey sky.

Percy blinked, he looked down and patted himself. Everything was there, arms, legs, feet. He still wore the orange camp half-blood t-shirt and jeans along with a pair of sneakers. A greek style leather chest plate was founded over it.

Percy sighed, 'okay, I'm still in one piece, good news. Bad news, I'm in freaking London! How can things possibly get worse?'

Thunder roared as suddenly it started to pour once more.

Percy snapped the sky and yelled, "that wasn't a challenge Zeus!" The people walking around looked at him like he was crazy but Percy didn't care. He had other problems.

Percy ran looking for shelter from the horrible London weather, finding it in underneath a shop's banner. Percy looked at the dull sky, he didn't understand what was going on.

He wasn't dead, Kronos' last attack didn't kill him. Though it should have. He was transported to London, obviously he needed to find a way back.

Percy looked around, so far he was drawing a lot of suspicious looks to him, he followed their line of sight to his armour. 'Wait, they can see it? But the Mist should...right, leather armour isn't exactly devine, it's probably not important enough for the Mist to hide.'