Chapter 35 - Idiot

Tatiana Kamerie

"Oh come on! Put a smile on your face!" I hissed and tried to make Deandre to smile but he kept frowning. I smacked his arm and he groaned in pain.

"What's wrong with you woman?"

"Smile a little bit.. it's like I'm the one who forced you to come here." I hissed coldly.

"You did."

"I'm not, Deandre."

"You are, Tatiana." He said in my tone. I walked behind him and jumped to his back. He automaticly held on to my thighs.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know.. just walk around." I said and I kissed his cheek.

"Erase the lipstick." He hissed.

"No."

"Tatiana!"

"No." He put me down and wiped my lipstick from his cheek. I linked my arm to him and he glared at me.

"How can you be this sweet guy and this cold and annoying guy at the same time?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"I want to know more about you." I said as we stopped walking. He raised his eyebrows and I smiled widely.

"What do you want to know?" He asked as we started to walk again.

"I don't know.. anything about you."

"There's nothing special about me." He said.

"For me.. you're special. I kinda start to learn to love everything about you." I said.

"I know you're worshipping this body and this.." He smirked as he gestured his body and face. I rolled my eyes.

"I love this." I pointed to his head.

"Yeah right.." He said and suddenly my eyes landed on the hotdog stall. I dragged him towards it.

"2 hot dogs please." I said and took out some cash. I ga e it to the staff and he gave us 2 hot dogs. I gave one to Deandre and he ate it right away. He's hungry huh?

"Is it good?" I asked and he just nodded ignoring that I even exist. He ate it fast and then he excused himself to the bathroom. I ate my hotdog at the side when suddenly someone sat beside me. I turned to see a really hot guy smiling at me.

"Is it good?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"If I buy you another one.. can I have your number?" He asked and I guess he doesn't read the news or even see my ring. I just shrugged and continued to eat. He got up and he really buy another hotdog for me and for him.

I saw Deandre coming to me when the guy gave me the hotdog. Deandre looking at me confuse and the guy sat beside me.

"You must be hungry." The guy chuckled looking at me and I just ignored him but thanks for the free hot dog anyway. Deandre came to us and sat beside the guy and he was just enjoying his hotdog while looking at me.

"Thanks." I said as I ate the new one.

"Here." Suddenly Deandre gave him 10 bucks.. the guy looked at it weirdly.

"I think you must mistaken me as someone you owe money." The guy said.

"No.. I'm not." Deandre said and it made the guy more confuse. I chuckled silently literally holding a big laugh.

"So you're giving me 10 dollars for free?" The guy asked.

"Yeah.. to thankyou for buying my wife another hot dog." Deandre smiled and the guy turned to me and Deandre. I smiled and showed him my ring. He turned to Deandre slowly and took the 10 dollar and got up slowly.

"Thanks." Deandre said and the guy walked away. I bursted out laughing and Deandre too.

"He's dumb." He said.

"He is.. Let's go to that ride." I said as I pointed my finger to a rollercoaster.

"I just ate.. and you're currently eating." He said as he pointed at my hotdog.

"Right.. what do you want to do first? Makeout?" I asked and he looked at me disbelief.

"Makeout?" He repeated and I nodded.

"I can't believe that came out from your mouth. I thought you're an innocent girl." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm not innocent for sure." I said and he shrugged. I took that opportunity to pull his chin and crashed my lips to him. I moved to his lap and circled my arms around his neck. We kissed like there's no tomorrow. I ran my hands through his hair and he started to trail kisses to my neck.

"Okay.. we need to stop or we will have sex here." He stopped suddenly and I chuckled. We looked st each other and I wiped my lipstick stain from his lips.

"You're the best thing in my life.. literally." I said honestly. That's the truth because.. he is. Everything about him is just amazing and how he treat me.. everything is just so beautiful and lovely. I love him and I know that because I can feel it so clearly. Besides what's the point of denying.. I will hurt myself in the end and I don't want to lose him because I have this pride to not tell him about my feelings.

"I can say the same.." He said making me smile widely.

"Deandre Romeo.. you always surprise me everytime.." I said as I caressed his cheek.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"It is one." I said and he chuckled.

"Oh really?"

"So.. do you have any surprise for me today?"

"Sadly no.. I'm broke, I told you that right?"

"You're a billionare, Deandre." I looked at him flatly.

"I'm not a billionare.. Lucas is."

"You and Lucas.. are you two really close or you're cheating on me with him behind my back?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Actually.. he's my boyfriend. Don't tell Crystal about it. We always see each other every Friday." He said whispered it into my ear making me laugh.

"That's funny."

"I'm not joking." He said looking at me seriously and I looked at him disbelief.

"What?"

"He is my boyfriend.."

"Deandre." I warned him and he looked at me flatly.

"What?"

"Are you for real?" I asked and he nodded.

"Really? Like really really?" I asked once again and he nodded again.

"Of course I'm not. I despise him!" He said and I looked at him disbelief. I smacked his arm and he laughed.

"Idiot."

"Thanks."