Chapter 6 - Talk

Tatiana Kamerie

I walked out from Deandre's room and suddenly there's a lot of guards entering the room with all my stuffs. That made me confuse.. They asked me where to put it and I asked them to put in the middle of the room.

"Thankyou."

"Your welcome, Miss.."

"Just call me Tatiana." I said.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Romeo won't allow us to call-"

"Ms. Kamerie." I cut him and he nodded.

"If you need anything Ms. Kamerie, just press that button." He pointed at the black button on the wall. I nodded and he walked away. Why didn't they help me earlier? Gosh. I walked into the room and plopped my body to the sofa. I felt the hot patch is starting to warm up a little bit.

Wait.. is he really going to the strip club? That suddenly came across my mind. I opened my eyes and scoffed disbelief. I turned my head to the bed and it invites me to sleep there because.. I'm damn tired.

My situation now makes me really sleepy.. and I really need a lot of sleep. I dragged myself to the bed and laid there. I inhaled the manly scent from the bed, it made me more sleepy than before. I closed my eyes and flew to dream land.

My nose caught a really strong scent of alcohol and my eyes opened widely. I jumped immediately from the bed after seeing Deandre's body beside me. I got up and turned my head to the clock. It's 5 in the morning.

I turned my head to my stuffs and saw it scattered all over the floor. I turned to Deandre completely ready to kill him. I sighed big time and put all my stuff back first. I decided to take a shower because I felt my body so sticky.

I took my fresh clothes and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door and took off my clothes. I turned my back to the mirror and four patches on my back instead of one. I raised my eyebrows.

Did he put more patches when I was asleep?

I took it off slowly from my body and jumped into the shower. I used the body soap that Deandre has and washed up my hair with his shampoo too. After that I took the fresh towels to dried myself and I put my clothes on.

I walked out the bathroom and looked at my stuffs. I sighed big time because I hate to put it in place. I'm not a neat person.. I tend to put everything randomly. Don't judge me.

I sat down on the sofa and checked my instagram and all the media social that I have. I pressed the photo of me and Eric. I missed him but he broked my heart. I need time to heal myself.

I will contact him later on.. I need more time. I froze when I heard Deandre shifting his position in his sleep. I continued to play with my phone until my alarm went off. My eyes widen and I quickly stopped it.

"Damn it!" I heard he hissing. I gulped nervously and froze myself. He sat up slowly and he opened his left eye. He saw me and he opened the other eyes glaring at me.

"Sorry." I said whispering.

"There's no use for whispering!" He said coldly and got up from the bed. He walked to the bathroom and before he closed the door.. he opened it again.

"Did you shower here?" He asked as he turned his head to me.

"Yeah."

"Wipe all the water on the floor and put the shampoo and soap back!" He hissed and then he closed the door. I glared at him planning to kill him big time.

What a jerk! I'm so not going to marry you! You'll see..

I got up and walked out from the room. I walked downstairs and tried to find the kitchen. My stomach growled and I sighed. I looked around the house and I felt like I'm in a cage.

I sat down on the bench and looked around the garden. I closed my eyes and felt the wind hitting my face. My eyes drifted to the photo frame on the table beside the bench. It's Deandre when he was a kid with his parents.

He smiled on his dad's shoulder with her mom holding his tiny hands. Seeing this picture making me smile because of the happiness that shines from Deandre's eyes.

"Who told you that you can touch my stuff?" I looked up to see Deandre looking at me coldly. I put the photo down and got up.

"Where's the kitchen?"

"There's no kitchen." He said simply without any expression.

"What? Why?" I asked him disbelief. He has a really big mansion but he doesn't have a kitchen.

"Put your stuffs into place before I come back again.. I hate seeing it scattered on the floor not organized." He hissed at me coldly and then he walked back in. I sighed.

"Deandre!" I followed him and he turned to me.

"I don't want to marry you.. I can't." I said the last 2 words in a small tone.

"Then get out from my eyes and go live on the street." He said simply and he made me speechless once again.

"I told you not to talk about it again right? Since you talked about it.. bring your stuffs out and try to find a cheap apartment or an officetel around here." He said coldly and then continue to walk again. I ran to him and stood in front of him.

"Why are you trying to make my life miserable?!" I bursted at him angrily because I'm damn pissed off.

"Are you done?" He asked completely not interested.

"Why suddenly you came and invest on my dad's company with a condition that I have to marry you? Why? I'm engaged and I will get married with Eric in 6 months!" I completely angry.. I took a deep breath to calm my anger.

"Get away." He said and he looked at me coldly.

"I'll give your money back by tomorrow.." I said and then I let him walk again. He walked pass me and went out from the mansion. I scoffed and I sighed. I put my hands on my waist and closed my eyes.

I need to talk to my dad.