Chapter 18 - Oh..

Tatiana Kamerie

I walked out from the room and walked downstairs to the living room. Deandre was already sitting on the sofa waiting for me. He turned to me and he looked at me from head to toe. He got up and walked out from the house leaving me speechless.

I can't believe I have a jerkface as a husband.

I walked out from the house and the chauffer already waiting for me. He opened the door and I got in.

"Cooperate with me when we're there.." He said.

"What should I do?"

"Act like my wife." He said and I just nodded. The chauffer drove us to the gala and I kept my eyes close all the time. I had a lot of work today and I'm so exhausted. I slept for a couple of minutes.

"We're here.. wake up." Deandre said and then he got up first. I got up after and linked my arm to his. We walked inside with a lot of reporters taking pictures of us and asked us a bunch of questions. We just ignored them and walked inside. Deandre put his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. Suddenly I can't breath because of it..

"Mr. Pratson." Deandre called a man in his 60s and then hugged him.

"Andre, what a surprise.. you never come to a gala before." The old man said.

"You know I'm busy right? Oh Mr. Pratson, this is my wife, Tatiana. Honey.. this is Mr. Pratson, the one that I told you before about the hotel." What a great story, Deandre..

"Oh.. I remember! Nice to meet you, Mr. Pratson." I said as I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, should we go inside?" He asked and Deandre nodded. Deandre and Mr. Pratson kept talking about the business and yes Deandre is still holding me. My head turned around to see if I can spot someone that I know. I saw Crystal talking to someone with Lucas and that's it.

"Babe, you can go to your seat first. I will talk to Mr. Pratson about something.. I'll go there soon." Deandre said in a really sweet tone and he looked at me like he fell in love with me. He kissed my cheek and I nodded. He walked away with Mr. Pratson.

I wish he can act like that even though we're at home.. which is so impossible.

"I'm sorry.. Can you show me my table?"

"Of course, Mrs. Romeo. This way please." Uh! It's still so weird for someone to call me that. The employee said and then she lead me to my table.

I saw my name written on a small card and it's Tatiana Romeo. I closed my eyes and shook my head because it's still weird.

"Tatiana." I opened my eyes and turned my head to Eric who sat beside me.

"What?"

"We need to talk." He said.

"About what?" I tried to keep calm.

"Deandre set me up." I raised my eyebrows hearing it.

"He sent one of his employee to drug me and sleep with me. Here.." He gave me a small USB.

"You know I love you right? I will never cheat on you, we're almost get married.. Tatiana. How can I betray you when you know that you're my whole world?" He said and I looked at the USB.

"I don't know what he want but I think he's trying to take down your dad." Eric said.

"He gave a big amount of money to dad."

"Tatiana, you're smart and I bet you know what's going on. I love you and I mean it." He said as he smiled. He got up and left. I put the USB inside my clutch.

"Hello." I turned to my right to see an old lady just sat next to me.

"Hello." I smiled.

"I'm Renny Wildore and you must be Deandre's wife."

"Yes, I am. I'm Tatiana Kamerie by the way.." I said and my eyes widen when I introduced myself as Kamerie. The old lady chuckled.

"I know that feeling.. You're still not used to it right?" She said and I nodded awkwardly.

"Deandre adores you so much, I just talked to him earlier but apparently I can't stand too much." Adores me? More like cursing me inside his heart. I mean he did that because I'm his 'wife' of course he will try to adore me to other people or else everyone will see me weirdly.

"Thankyou so much. Should I get you a drink? You must be thirsty." I said as I got up.

"No no, I'm okay." She stopped me by holding my hand and I sat down again.

"Hey babe, sorry for leaving you." Deandre sat beside me and kissed me cheek.

"Oh hey Renny, I see you met my wife already."

"Oh yes and she's lovely.. just like you said." I smiled and turned to Deandre. He looked at me like he got a cupid arrow.

"Of course.. I wouldn't be marrying her if she's not lovely." Deandre said and I just smiled.

"Deandre Romeo." Suddenly someone talked to him and again he was dragged by another people. Someone came to Renny to talk too so I decided to take a drink and walked to the balcony for awhile.

"She's just a tool, nothing more. Sooner or later.. you know what will happen." I heard Deandre said and I just gulped nervously.

"Andre.. you should think about what I said earlier." I'm assuming it's Lucas. Suddenly there's no answer from Deandre. I wanted to peak but I was too scared to do that. I walked away slowly back to the ballroom and sat back on my seat.

"There you are! I was looking for you.." Crystal said as she sat beside me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You okay? What's with the pale face?"

"Go away you.. Let me take care of my wife." Deandre said and Crystal got up. Lucas took her away and Deandre sat beside me. He pulled his seat closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"So.. wife.. care to tell me why are you eaves dropping my conversation with Lucas earlier?" He whispered to my ear.

Oh sh*t