I was woken up abruptly by someone pushing me off the bed. I hit the floor, very harshly, and quickly scrambled up to take a look at the face of my kidnapper but all I saw was the tallest person I have ever seen with a creepy clown mask and a black jumpsuit. The person grabbed me by my shoulder and dragged me out of the room. As I was walking out of the room all I could see was a dark,never ending hallway which I was walking through.My legs were trembling and I started silently sobbing. The pressure was building up on my chest again.
"Why me? Why are you doing this to me?" Were the only words I had the courage to ask the person that was behind me and pushing me along. After a while of saying the same thing over and over again, the dude got tired of my crying and punched me in the face several times. I stopped talking but I didn't stopped crying, which angered the dude, so he hit me again and again and again. When we got to the end of the hallway my face was extremely bloody and I couldn't feel parts of my face.
At the end of the hallway, two other hallways formed. One to the left and one to the right, both better illuminated than the other one. The end of both hallways were doors. The person took me to the one of the left, the door opened and I was thrown inside. This room also had a metal bed in the middle of it but it did not have the childish atmosphere to it. The room was just humid and dirty. The dude pushed into the metal bed and as a result of this I banged my head into it. My kidnapper grabbed my right arm and tied me to the bed. He did this with my other arm and both of my legs. After this he left the room, only to come back with a needle and a little container with a transparent liquid on the inside. He took the needle and extracted the transparent liquid from the container, then he injected me with whatever the hell he was putting inside me, when he was done I started to feel queasy. My head started to hurt, my body felt tingly and everything started to loose shape. My kidnapper put a light over my eyes,and got out of the room looking pleased with himself.