Sixty Dollars

[smut coming up]

(A month later)

  "Where were you today?"

    Arthur asked when he came home that night expecting to see Alfred but he wasn't there. Instead, he had to wait a few hours for Alfred's return.

    "I was working but they needed me late." Alfred replied, walking through the door and closing it.

    "Since when do you work?" Arthur crossed his arms.

    "For at least three weeks now. Ice been helping at construction sites, carrying wood and things like that."
    "Alfred, I can't take this." Arthur hcanded the money back to Alfred, "It's what you got by working. Not me."
    "Just take it. I do owe you anyways.

    "Without telling me?"

    "I wanted to surprise you with this." Alfred handed him a bundle of dollars. "You gave me sixty dollars when we first met so I wanted to repay you."

    "This is sixty dollars?"

    "Yeah. It just took me awhile to get the money. I mean, I still am going to work but that's all for you."

    "Alfred, I can't take this. It's your's to keep. You need the money more than I do anyways." Arthur said, handing the money back to Alfred.

   "Please. Just take it, I owe you. I don't want to know that I took your money without even paying you back at all." Alfred put the money back in Arthur's hands.

    "What did you even do with the money?" Aether asked, looking up at him.

    "I...uh...lost it." He lied.

    "That's another thing. You need to stop lying to my face."

    "I think my brother Matthew took the money because when I looked in my trailer for it I couldn't find it."

    "You're such an idiot." Arthur said.

   "I know." Alfred kissed his forehead gently.

     Arthur then pulled Alfred by the collar of his shirt and kissed him deeply, catching Alfred by surprise. "If you're going to kiss me, kiss me, damn it."

   "Woah, you seem quite picky tonight." Alfred said when they pulled apart.

   "Of course I am. I've been waiting for you for at least two hours! And I kind of came home wanting....you..."

    "Really?" Alfred blushed.

   "Yes really!" Arthur blushed back, "It's been hard at work lately and I just wanted to relief stress a little."

    "Let me help with that~" Alfred kissed him deeply again, Arthur slightly leaning onto his chest. He then picked up Arthur bridal style without breaking the kiss as they went to Alfred's room. Alfred put Arthur gently on the bed and climbed over him, taking off his shirt.

     "You have no idea how much I want this." Arthur said, watching Alfred take off his shirt.

     "Oh, I can tell~" Alfred said, staring at something. Arthur then noticed what he was staring at. It was the buldge in Arthur's pants.

    "D-dont stare." Arthur blushed. "And no teasing either. I've been waiting forever for you to come home."

    "Alright fine." Alfred sighed, taking off Arthur's pants slowly.

    "Alfred!" Arthur whined, "I thought I said not to tease!"

    "But I find it fun." Alfred said, pulling off Arthur's boxers and gripping onto his member. Arthur then let out a deep moan which sounded like music to Alfred's ears. "See? I find this absolutely fun~"

     "I can see that." Arthur spat. 

     "You're no fun."Alfred pouted, leaning over to kiss Arthur but secretly put two fingers inside of him. Arthur gasped and blushed even more. He then moved his fingers around and added another one when he saw that Arthur was ready for it.

      "Alfred~" Arthur moaned loudly. "P-put it in~"

      Alfred did what he was told and unzipped his pants, pulling out his member. He then leaned back over Arthur putting himself into Arthur slowly who was moaning loudly.

      He then gave a nod for him to move once he was ready and he did, moving slowly at first for Arthur to get used to it. Arthur then tugged on the chain of Alfred's dogtag when he wanted him to go faster. Alfred knew exactly what it meant and he did so, making Arthur moan even louder,

     "A-Alfred~! I-im going to-" Before he could finish, he came and Alfred did shortly after him.

    Alfred continued to pant before he pulled himself out of Arthur. Arthur panted as well, covering his face with his arm while he tried to catch his breath.

    "Come on, Artie, I want to see your face~" Alfred said, collapsing next to him.

    Arthur didn't reply but Alfred moved his arm to see his face which was blushing and sweaty. Arthur finally looked at Alfred when he finally calmed. Alfred found this cute and cuddling him tightly, pulling the blanket that was on his bed over them as try cuddled together.

    "Good night, Artie~"

    "Good night, Alfie~" Arthur cookies him, making Alfred chuckle a little before the two of them fell asleep.

     To be continued...