"Dad? What the hell are you doing?" Allison asked.

"He came out of nowhere –" Mr. Argent explained, at a loss for words.

"Are you trying to kill him?"

"Of course not. He ran out into the street—"

Scott moved on the ground, looking up at the faces peering at him. "I'm sorry. It's my fault."

Allison looked down at Scott, concern written on her face. "Are you ok?" She knelt down, brushing the dirt off of his face.

"Are you hurt?" Hollis asked, stepping beside Allison. She looked down at Scott who appeared to be in one piece.

"I'm fine. I swear," he answered them both with a weak smile. "I'm sorry I hit your car. I was just coming to say hi." He said, glancing up at Mr. Argent.

As Allison helped him to his feet, Mr. Argent asked, "You're sure you're ok?"

"Yeah, completely." He nodded, brushing dirt and gravel off his clothes. "I should go. I've got a lacrosse game to get to. "

"You decided to play?" Hollis asked with a smile.

"Yeah. Can't pass up the chance of being first line," he told her with a grin then turned to Allison. "You're still coming? Right?"

"Of course, I'm coming," Allison told him.

"We both are," Mr. Argent said, giving him a nod.

"We'll see you there. Good luck tonight," Hollis said.

"I still can't believe you ran him over!" Allison exclaimed as the three of them made their way across the field

"It was an accident, Allison," Mr. Argent said with a sigh. "Besides, the kid's fine. He said so himself."

Hollis stayed quiet as she walked beside them. She tuned out their bickering and looked around the field and bleachers that were quickly filling up with students and parents. The team still wasn't out but it wouldn't be long until they appeared. She searched the stands for any sign of Lydia but she knew it would be impossible to see her from this distance.

Hugging her jacket closer to her, she glanced over at Allison and gave her a smile.

"Excited?" She asked.

"Definitely. It's Scott's first game. I can't wait," Allison answered, returning the smile. She looked straight ahead, nodding in the direction. "Looks like the teams coming out."

Hollis followed her gaze to where the lacrosse team made their way onto the field with Scott and Stiles at the end. The three of them reached the packed bleachers and, as she lifted her eyes to the stands, she noticed Lydia. She gave her a small wave but it appeared that Lydia didn't notice her. Instead, the redhead walked down the metal steps and approached Scott with a determined look on her face. Hollis rolled her eyes at the typical Lydia move, feeling bad for Scott who had to put up with a threatening pep talk.