INTRODUCTION

— HETEROSEXUAL OF THE YEAR —A NOVEL BY ENYA

A NOVEL BY ENYA

DEDICATION
to mathilde, for constantly helping me with my writing, listening to how my days are, and being such a supportive reader and friend.  thank you for all beautiful.

EPIGRAPH
"There's a little paper me and a little paper you. And in a pop-up population, people's problems pop up too. But even if the whole world fell apart, we'd still make it through—
because we're people.
Harry Baker

EXTENDED SUMMARY
If there was anything that made Harry Styles more uncomfortable than straight porn, it was Louis Tomlinson—his crude and sarcastic coworker who found pleasure in making the poor boy squirm whenever the chance. Louis, on the other hand, loved nothing more than straight porn, or just porn in general, and making fun of Harry's ugly man purse—seriously though, for the love of all things holy, why was it the most disgusting shade of corned poop.
When an overseas business meeting forces them to bunk together—and yes, Harry does bring his shittastic man purse along—things take a turn; both for the better and the worse.
Through hotel rooms, Strawberry Daiquiris, and just a little bit of jealousy, these two will learn life isn't always what you make it out to be.

CONTENT WARNING
Vulgar language, lot of ass and dick jokes, depictions of sexuality, and some heavier themes. Please let me know if you would like me to provide a warning for any of these.

PLAYLIST

https://open

https://open.spotify.com/user/9sdjp9i7x8sqasm2ai4e5kj02/playlist/3ml8BmbEab67qq9X7RhEbh?si=_NHgNuIlTDim_LJ8AVuzUA

AUTHOR'S NOTE
this is my first time at the rodeo for a modern day larry project and i'm heckin excited! although most, if not all, chapters will contain humor and sass from lil tommo, there will be heavier and more intense themes later on (which, as i already said, can be introduced with a warning) these themes will include mentions of mental illnesses, slurs, and ya get the gist.
i have so many ideas for this book and i hope you enjoy the experience of reading as much as i do writing ;) first chapter will be posted very soon as i already have it in the works. constructive criticism is always encouraged in this place. but pls be nice if u do comment, i'm a soft human with feelings.
thank you to the readers, both active and lowkey ones, y'all have no idea how warm and fuzzy i get from your support lol
all the love, enya