The Gods And Goddesses Of Olympus: Part 1

Chapter 26

He said my full name. He was standing right there, right in front of my eyes. Something I have always dreamed of happening. The memories came back to me but I didn't need my memories to remember who he was. I already knew. When you love someone you can never forget them. This man was not just a man. No, this man was my father. He's looking at me teary eyed, waiting for my answer. "Daddy?" I remembered saying when I would visit him in my dreams. I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug I could give him. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. This man means the world to me. It was a long hug. My arms were around his neck and I was gripping onto his toga. My toes were nearly touching the ground. I could feel his tears soak through my pink shirt, I didn't mind though. All I wanted was to see him and feel his touch. Even though Percy and Tyson are behind me I can imagine them looking at us in awe. Poseidon pulled me away from our long embrace but was holding my face with both hands. I could see that he was still teary eyed and so was I.

He wipes away my tears as he's talking. It was so nice hearing his voice again in so long. "Panayota... you are so beautiful. You have become such a beautiful Minor Goddess. When I look at you I see your mother. I am proud to call you my daughter," I looked down at his last statement. Still looking down I say, "why would you be proud of me? My power is taken away and I'm supposed to be at Troy getting it back but instead I came here to see you. I got distracted. When I tried to see you in Atlantis I got lost and thrown into the Sail. If I can't do simple things, how am I going to get my power back? Why would you be proud of this?" I don't mean to argue with him but I really wanted to talk to someone. I look up to see his face. Now his head was down. "I am proud because I know your trying," his eyes met with mine. "You considered getting it back, you considered seeing me and the other Gods, you considered trying and that's all a parent want's to hear from their child. Succeeding or failing, it does not matter. As long as you gave it your best, that's the most precious thing of all," as he finished talking he made a small smile. I smiled back at him. "I can do better though. I'm not giving up yet," his words encouraged me. I remember him always being supportive in my decisions. "That's my girl," he said proudly then hugged me again.

As we were hugging, I heard someone clear their throat. "This is great and all but don't you think she should go somewhere more important?" I turned to see Tyson smiling at his question. I let go of our embrace and began to speak. "Oh your right. I should probably get going to Troy," I suggested while brushing off my clothes that looked like I had been rolling in sand. Poseidon put his left arm around my shoulders and we started to walk closer to Percy and Tyson. "Oh no honey. I want to take you somewhere before you go. You are here after all!" my eyes widen and I was worrying. "I am even supposed to be here. Zeus will kill me!" "He is my brother, as long as you are with me he will not do anything to hurt us," I was less worried but now I was nervous. "Percy bring me my chariot please!" Percy summoned my dad's chariot using his Triton. We all got in and off we went. I looked down to see the beauties of Olympus. The buildings were all made out of white marble and pillars that were resting on clouds. There was also plants and gardens on top of the mountains that were sprouting through the clouds. We arrived in this huge white marble building that almost looked like the Parthenon. "We are here," Poseidon said happily. He opened this huge door that lead us into the throne room. Every Major God and Major Goddess has a throne. There are 12 in total. This is where they do most of their meetings and controlling Greece down below. "I have brought my children Percy and Tyson!" he says to the other 11 Gods sitting on their thrones. I think the Gods love them because both of my brothers went running up to all of them. I stood behind my father, quiet. I wasn't sure if I should do anything. All I was doing was getting my memories back each and every God I looked at. But I tried not to pop my head out too much. I saw Zeus. Of course I saw Zeus. It's the first throne you see because it's that big. I look around and saw Dionysus. I almost cried looking at him. I missed him a lot. "Poseidon you are late to our meeting! Shame on you! You are part of the Big Three! Even Hades is here before you and we all know how Hades is." The Big Three includes Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. All of them are brothers. Their sisters are Hera, Hestia, and Demeter. Their parents are Kronos and Rhea. The sad thing is... I have to defeat my grandfather. "Come down brother. I was late because I had a visitor," I couldn't see any faces but I'm pretty sure everyone was confused.

Poseidon held my hand and whispered, "you can come out now," I do what he said. I slowly walk away from the body that was blocking my appearance and stood beside Poseidon, still holding his hand. My eyes laid on Dionysus first. It looked like he was ashamed that I was here. My eyes now fell on Zeus. Anger fell upon his eyes. "What is she doing here?!" Zeus yelled. Dionysus stood up. "Calm down maybe Poseidon can tell us-" Zeus interrupted. "She is not supposed to be here and you Dionysus. Neither are you supposed to be here but I let you so we can talk about her so sit down before I kick you both out!" I hid behind my dad's arm. Worried of what may happen next. "Stop yelling Zeus you are scaring her!" I heard Poseidon trying to defend me. "And she is my daughter. I can say if she can stay here on Olympus if I want to. She is welcomed!" "Not by me she is not!" Zeus wasn't backing down. "I'll leave then. Please daddy, please take me back to the camp," I almost got teary eyed. He looked at me and sighed. "She just wanted to see her family again Zeus." "Take her to Troy where she is supposed to be." Poseidon sighed again and looked at me as if to say 'is that ok?' I nodded. "Come on Panayota, I'll make sure you get there safely," Poseidon rubs my back for comfort. We were walking out the door until a voice had stopped us. "Panayota?" we both turned around to see a confused Aphrodite. "Panayota. You mean our daughter Panayota Stavula Moisakos?" she asks my father, he nodded. "Oh Panayota!" she embraced me. I hugged her back tightly. I could see my two brothers playing on our fathers throne. I also looked back at Dionysus who was now smiling at me. I smile and close my eyes. I breath in her sweet scent and touch her long, wavy, strawberry blonde hair. My thoughts were now all about her. She was the one who greeted me and said goodbye every time I was going and leaving Olympus. She took care of me and we talked about anything together. I remember me calling her 'my best friend' I could hear her crying. I also cried too. She pulled away to look at me. I looked into her green eyes, they looked like pearls. She was wearing a pink toga. It looked beautiful on her. "Hi mom," I finally said. "Hi daughter," I remember that that's how we would greet each other when I came here. She was the first and last person I would see when I was on Olympus. "You are still girly and pink as me!" Aphrodite said cheerfully. "I never wanted to change," I said smiling. She smiled back. Her cheeks were pink. She turned around to face Zeus. "You should be ashamed of yourself! Keeping me apart from my daughter! That is not your decision!" "She needs to focus on something more important which is facing Kronos," I was surprised he didn't yell. "I have had enough with you!" she turned to face me again. "Don't mind him. Even though he is the youngest he does act the oldest," she giggled. "I heard that!" "Oh shush you grumpy old man," she giggled again.

Aphrodite went to stand beside me, holding my right hand. I forgot that Poseidon was still holding my left. I was connected to my parents again. I remember doing this. We would stand like this once a week on a cliff looking at a beautiful waterfall with beautiful plants while Artemis was bringing the night but Apollo wasn't done the day. We watched this scenery during sunset. "Come Panayota. I want you to meet the other Gods again," my happy mother said to me. I finally get to see my family again.