Chapter 35//now?!

doctor:" well...he will be in coma for 1 week"

i woke up heavily breathing good thing it was a dream what will happen to Zach?

I kissed Daniel on the lips

Daniel:"damn babe wake me up everyday with your morning kisses"

y/n:"sure why not" i took a shower and put on a outfit

Gabbie:"hey what are you doing today"

y/n:"nothing hey i had a bad dre-"

i heard a knock on the door it was my step brother

luke:"hey can i talk to you"

y/n:"sure" we walked outside so we could have some privacy 

luke:"i need you to come back to New York"

y/n:"why"

luke:"were having trouble"

y/n:"with what"

luke:"i'll explain when you come with me please"

y/n:"ok"

luke:"so are you coming"

y/n:"no"

luke:"why"

y/n:"because all these years i had trouble i use to cut take drugs and WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LUKE I KNOW THAT WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN MOM USE TO ABUSE ME AND NOW, NOW!  YOU WANNA SHOW UP NO FUCK IT TAKE CARE OF IT ON YOUR OWN I'M HAPPY WHERE I AM WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND MY 6 BEST FRIENDS"

i walked back inside and slammed the door tear came running down my cheek

daniel:"hey what's wrong"

i just ran upstairs and locked the door

in my head:

why did you show up now after all these years i hate everyone why did it had to be me fuck my life should i just go back to cutting no i can't i made Daniel a promise UGH WHY?

Daniel:"hey can i come in"

he opened the door and laid in bed with me 

daniel:"what happened"

y/n:"my step brother came and he said he was having trouble back home and he wants me to go back to New York"

daniel:"what did you say"

y/n:"Daniel all these years i needed help he was there for me for a certain amount of time and now he wants my help for what 5 years he left me with my mother abusing me i'm tired of everyone's bullshit"

daniel:"baby it's ok i'm here now to protect you i would never let anyone touch you"

y/n:"is zach ok"

daniel:"yeah he's good why"

y/n:"i had a bad dream"

daniel:"what was it about princess"

y/n:" so when we were watching the movie and i fell asleep then i was dreaming about zach screaming and we all ran to the backyard and we saw a black figure but we couldn't see it because it was gone i saw Zach holding his stomach as his hand filled up with blood and we took him to the hospital and the doctor said he was in a coma and i dropped down on my knees and cried and that's when i woke up"

daniel:"oh baby Zach is in his room sleeping"

y/n:"oh ok i need to tell him that story later"

daniel was about to walked out until i spoke

y/n:"daniel.."

daniel:"yes babygirl"

y/n:"what if it does happen"

daniel:"it won't we will be with him everyday you have nothing to worry about babe"

i smiled and gave Daniel a kiss on the lips 

we both walked out of the room and i wanted to hug Zach because i was scared for him i opened the door and saw...