Chapter 10

Diego enjoyed his holiday with Alyssa and Ruben. Ruben looks very familiar with Alyssa and it really makes Diego happy.

"Ruben is a very funny kid, I wish we could give him a cute little brother"

"We'll soon be giving him a very funny little brother so he has a playmate"

After enjoying the holiday together, they finally returned to New York.

****

A few months later Alyssa tested positive pregnant by a doctor. Diego is very happy to hear of Alyssa's pregnancy.

Both their parents are very happy to hear the news of Alyssa's pregnancy. But on the one hand there is someone who does not like the news of Alyssa's pregnancy is Kitty.

She fears Diego will forget Ruben after Diego has a child from Alyssa.

"Why do you look sad?"

"I'm afraid if you forget about Ruben after having a child from Alyssa"

"I can not forget my responsibility as a father to Ruben"

"I'm glad to hear that. Hope you never change against Ruben"

"You do not worry, until whenever Ruben is my biological child"

Kitty is very happy to hear what Diego said and she forgot her disappointment with Diego.

***

A few months later Alyssa gave birth to a very handsome baby like Diego. She named her son, Dylan Morales.

"Our baby is very handsome like you, I'm sure Ruben would love to have a brother like Dylan"

"Of course, I'm sure Ruben loves Dylan as much as he loves me"

Everyone greeted Dylan with joy. So is Ruben. Although Kitty did not like Alyssa but she was happy when Ruben was so fond of Dylan.

***

15 years later

Ruben and Dylan grow up to be very handsome boys. Many girls admire their good looks so many girls are scrambling to get them.

Ruben and Dylan love each other and look after each other. Although they are different mothers but do not make it a barrier for them to support each other.

"Dylan, you invite Ruben to have dinner with us"

"Yes, mother, I've asked him to have dinner with us"

"Mother has not seen him for a long time"

"Did you miss him so much?"

"Of course! Even though he is not a biological child, he is still a child of your father and mother already thinks of him as my child"

"Dylan is very proud to have parents like a mother"

Diego, who had been listening to their conversation, was delighted that Alyssa loved Ruben as much as her own

****

Finally Ruben had dinner with them. Alyssa was so pleased with Ruben's presence.

"Mom so glad you want to have dinner with us"

"I'm sorry, I just came here, I'm too busy with college assignments so I do not have time to visit here"

"For your information, mom miss you so much"

Ruben was delighted to hear what Dylan said and he missed Alyssa very much.

After dinner, Ruben said good-bye to Diego and Alyssa but Alyssa forbade him to go home and tell him to stay at home.

" I want you to stay here"

"Okay I'll stay here"

Alyssa is very happy that Ruben wants to stay at her house. Diego could sense the sincerity and affection shown by Alyssa towards Ruben.

He hoped that Alyssa's attitude would never change against Ruben and always loved Ruben to the end of her life

*** End ***