Chapter 7

Kitty was amazed to see Diego looking frantic.

"What's up with you? Why do you look so frantic?"

"We'd better get out of here"

" What is going on?"

"Let me explain if we have arrived at the apartment"

Finally, Diego invites Kitty and Ruben to go home to the apartment.

"Actually what happened? Please explain to me"

"I saw Lyssa's parents and I do not want them to know about you and ruben"

"Are you so serious about a relationship with Lyssa?"

"Yeah, I'm very serious with her."

Kitty was so hurt by Diego's words and she tried to suppress her tears.

"Nevertheless I'm still responsible for Ruben. You do not have to worry. I will not get rid of responsibility"

"Thank you for taking responsibility for Ruben"

Although her heart hurt but she was grateful Diego would take responsibility for Ruben

****

Harold was very upset when he learned of Diego's wedding plans with Alyssa. And he began to devise a plan to thwart Diego's marriage to Alyssa.

"Tomorrow you come to Diego's wedding and shoot him for his marriage to fail"

"Well sir! I will break his marriage"

"Good! Tell me if you kill him"

"Well sir! I will immediately carry out your instructions"

Harold smirked as he imagined the death that would confront Diego.

***

Finally the wedding day in the future has arrived. Diego and Alyssa can not wait to become married couples.

When they officially declared as a married couple, suddenly heard a very deafening shooting.

Immediately Diego immediately collapsed and everyone was hysterical when they saw Diego shot. Alyssa and her family immediately took Diego to the hospital.

"How could anyone have the heart to kill Diego ?!"

"It's a pity! You have to calm down and pray a lot for Diego to survive"

Everyone gives moral support to Alyssa. After arriving at the hospital, Diego was immediately taken to the surgery room.

All families especially Alyssa pray for safety for Diego. A few hours later, the doctor came out of the surgery room and informed them of Diego's condition.

"How's Diego doing?"

"Mr. Fitzgerald is now unconscious after suffering a severe gunshot wound. We have done our best to save him, we ask to pray that God will give miracles to Mr. Fitzgerald's healing"

Alyssa could not help but cry about hearing the condition of Diego is so apprehensive. Both her parents tried to strengthen her so she was tough to undergo this disaster.

***

Harold was very upset even though he was happy to hear Diego who has not regained consciousness. He hopes that the angel of death will soon take Diego's life so that his revenge will be avenged.

Suddenly Kitty approached him and slapped him until he grimaced in pain

"You have hurt father from my son! Do not you think of Ruben's feelings if his father died because of your act ?! I hate you!"

"Kitty, I'm sorry, I'm doing all this to avenge your hurt for that bastard!"

"Diego is not as bad as you think. he has been promising me to take responsibility for Ruben's life!"

Harold is shocked to hear Kitty's blessing and at the same time regrets that he has hurt Diego. Then he knelt at Kitty's feet and asked her forgiveness to forgive him.

"Kitty, I'm sorry, if I knew Diego would be responsible for Ruben, I would not hurt him"

"It's too late! If Diego dies, I'll never forgive you!"

Kitty left Harold. then she left Harold alone in his workspace