Chapter Eleven

Armin ran to the boy's lodge, covering his face from the cruel storm. He swung the door open and dashed inside, quickly walking to where Eren and Jean were. He knelt down, gently shaking them awake.

"Hey guys, I need to show you something. Come on." The blond whispered, watching as the two boys slowly woke up.

Eren rubbed his eyes, sitting up. "Huh? Are the police here yet?" He asked in a groggy manner, looking at Armin lazily.

The taller of the three also woke up, his arms still lightly around Eren. "Hmm?" Jean just hummed, raising an eyebrow at the blond.

"Just come on." Armin whispered, taking both of their wrists and pulling them towards the door.

Both boys jumped up when Armin took their hands so they wouldn't be dragged across the floor. They looked at each other, a small sigh being exchanged. They walked past everyone, out of the lodge and into the storm.

"Armin?! What could you possibly want?" Eren asked irritated, staying close to Jean since it was cold. He felt an arm go around him and huffed, hugging into Jean as they walked.

Armin sighed, getting to the lodge Hanji, Marco and Levi were in. "Just listen Eren!" He yelled, swinging the door open and pushing the two boys in.

Jean looked up, extremely confused. He glanced around, seeing Levi then Hanji then...

"Marco?!" Jean shouted in surprise, his eyes widening. He sprinted to the bed, kneeling down and grabbing his weak hand. "Marco... you're okay..." He muttered, a massive smile on his face.

The injured boy smiled slightly, looking at Jean. Marco wished he could tell Jean that he was okay, but he wasn't strong enough.

Eren looked at the two, shocked before almost crying with happiness. "Marco!" He ran to Jean's side, kneeling down and putting a hand on Marco's arm comfortingly. "I can't believe you're okay! You... you're okay!" He cried happily.

Levi sighed through his nose, crossing his arms as he stood by the door. He was secretly glad that Marco was okay, he would feel horrible if someone died while he was there. He was supposed to be helping the kids, this was supposed to be fun.

As the boys fussed over Marco Hanji walked over to Levi, sighing. "He'll be okay, I just don't know what to do now. I hope the storm clears up..." She sounded as if she was just rambling on to herself.

Levi sighed deeply. "Well we should all probably get some sleep soon. Staying up so long won't help." And with that he left.

Hanji sighed and looked at Eren and Jean. "Boys I know it's hard for you, so I give you permission to stay in the next lodge over. Be careful though alright?" She said with a comforting smile.

Both boys nodded and stood up. "Bye Marco." Jean and Eren whispered, a small frown on both their faces. "Thank you Hanji." Jean said, taking Eren's hand. He led the brunette out into the storm, pushing their way through it into the lodge nearby.

As soon as Eren got in he fell to the ground, groaning. "F-Fuck... I can't do this..." He muttered, curling up in a ball.

Jean sighed and knelt down, gently picking Eren up. "You'll be okay, trust me." He kissed Eren's cheek, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Eren nodded weakly and put his arms around Jean's shoulders, leaning in for a kiss. He smiled a little when he felt Jean kiss him back.

Jean hummed, pulling the brunette onto his lap and kissing him passionately. This is what he needed. A break. A way to let off steam.

The smaller boy kissed Jean back hungrily, their mouths moving in sync. It was rough and messy, but it was also the only thing occupying Eren's mind.

Jean broke the kiss and started leaving trails of kisses down Eren's jawline, then down to his neck. He nipped and sucked on the sweet skin across his neck, leaving multiple purple bruises.

Eren gasped, biting his lip to stifle any noises attempting to break free. "J-Jean~" He moaned, hugging the other males head into his neck. "Fuck Jean..." He whispered, clenching his fists.

Jean smirked and continued, his hands trailing up Eren's shirt, feeling at his chest. He then wrapped his arms around Eren's legs, carrying him to the bed.

Eren gasped, wrapping his legs tightly around Jean's waist. "J-Jean... maybe we should get some sleep..." He whispered loudly, putting his hands over Jean's and giving them a squeeze.

The taller boy nodded in agreement and sighed. "Yeah, sorry I was getting a bit carried away." He admitted, laying Eren down against the pillows then laying beside him, smiling slightly.

Eren gave him a small kiss on the lips and closed his eyes, dozing off.

Jean did the same, draping an arm over Eren protectively, incase something were to happen.