"Do I look like a genius to you?" You quietly retorted. After a thought, Kennedy shook his head. Before you could say anything else, Daddy Walrus clapped his hands together, successfully gaining your attention.

"Good morning, class. Today we will be having a new student with us." You, Kennedy and Sabrina gave each other confused looks as Daddy Walrus stepped to the side. Who would be smart enough to actually transfer this late in the year? You then saw the door open and your jaw practically dropped to the door as a familiar face entered the room.

Astro walked in wearing the male's school uniform and he smiled at everyone. "May we welcome Astro into our class. Now we all know him as the captain of the white diamond knights but he's here to-"

"Do some 'personal' research." Astro interrupted him, making his new teacher's eyes widen slightly in surprise. Astro's eyes quickly flickered over to you, astonishing you greatly. Daddy Walrus chuckled.

"That's right. Now, there should be a spare seat on Y/n's left." Your eyes widened and you looked next to you. 'Wait, what happened to Michael?' As you searched around the classroom, you saw him sitting near the front. He looked back at you and waved. You carefully waved back as Astro sat himself down next to you.

You looked over at him just as he turned his head towards you, and you smiled at each other. Kennedy leaned passed your and he began to whisper excitedly to Astro.

"Astro! How come you're here?" Astro held a quiet hand to him before quickly looking at the teacher.

"I'll tell you after class." Kennedy frowned at his answer while you giggled. You then opened your notebook and you readied your pen. Just as you were about to jot down the first set of notes, you felt Astro's eyes on you. Now you had become self conscious of your handwriting. You glanced up at him while half covering your book. Astro almost laughed.

"Don't worry, I've already seen what's inside." Your eyes widened in complete and utter shock.

"You WHAT!?" You screeched, interrupting the class. Daddy Walrus raised a warning brow at you, making you shrink back. "Sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment class had ended, Kennedy and Sabrina immediately pounded Astro with questions.

"How come you're here?" Kennedy questioned. Sabrina nodded.

"Yeah, I mean what is this 'personal' research that you're doing?" Sabrina mentioned while you also listened in. Astro chuckled and he looked over at you.

"Well..." Astro then beckoned for all of you to come closer. You, Kennedy and Sabrina leaned towards him. "I'm actually here to keep a better eye on Y/n." Your eyes widened.

"What!? Why!?" You cried. Astro's eyes widened and he covered your mouth. He then sighed.

"Well, just cause!" You frowned. Astro then stood up. "I'll explain it more clearly when we're alone." He then gestured for the others to follow him before grabbing your hand. He then quickly left the classroom with the others in tow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone sat outside on the grass while looking up at the sky. Astro let out a sigh of content as he relaxed on the grass with his arms folded behind his head. You began to pull on his cheek as you pestered him for some answers.

"Hey, don't go dozing off. Why exactly do you need to keep a closer eye on me?" You questioned, slightly annoyed that you couldn't be trusted. Astro peeked one eye open and looked at you.

"Well, now that your powers are growing, I'll need to be around you more to assess your power." Reno laughed before he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, 'assess' her power. Are you sure you're not just saying that as an excuse to be around us?" Astro sat up and he gave him a sheepish smile.