TITTLE LESS FERARD STORY!

IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ!!! OK just so everyone knows this story is about Frank and Gerard in highschool. My Chemical Romance IS a band but Frank and Gerard AREN'T members... sorry i need MCR cuz their songs mean alot and save lives. Just pretend MCR has a diffrent singer and guitarist hehe... If you don't like that feel free to leave I'm sorry I know i might lose some readers over that... Also Gerard and Frank are 17 and Mikey is 16. BTW the Gerard, Frank and Mikey (and any other real life characters)'s personality will not be based on the real life person's personality so most thing's won't be true.

I Do not own My Chemical Romance or Gerard Way, Mikey Way or Frank Iero but i do own the plot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gee! Wake up we have to go to school today," my brother Miley yelled.

"I don't want to go to school. Everyone's just gonna make fun of us and you know it Mikes."

"Maybe not. Come on. You don't know until you try." he stated trying to drag me out of bed.

"No." Mikey left and a few minutes later our mom came in.

"Gerard get up." hse said.

"I don't want too!" I wined.

"Come on. You havn't even given Belleville a try." she paused. "And if you don't get up I won't tell you where the comic book store is either so you can't go after school."

"Fine, I'm up." I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Good. Get dressed and ready for school. Don't forget breakfast," she said walking out.

I got up and went to my closet, pulling out a Nightmare Before Christmas shirt and a pair of skinny jeans, and throwing them on. I got ready for the day and grabbed MCR hoodie and my black backpack and headed downstairs. I got a cup of coffe and some toast and headed out the door.

I shoved my headphones in my ears and started playing my favorite album; Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.

Hang 'Em High came on. "Wait until it fades to black
Ride into the sunset
Would I lie to you?
Well, I've got something to say
Grab your six-gun from your back
Throttle the ignition
Would I die for you?
Well here's your answer in spades" I sang quietly as I walked and stared at the ground.

On my way there I listened to Hang 'Em High, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), and To The End. As Cemetary Drive started playing the school came into view. It looked like any other hell-I mean high school. Big building, halls, lockers, assholes, front office, classrooms. The usual.

I went to the office to get my schedual and locker and headed out to search for it. I pulled out one headphone so I could hear if a teacher or someone was talking to me and started to walk through the halls (a/n the school looks like the one from the I'm Not Okay (I Promise) vid and the charaters look as they did their but dont' have uniforms). This should be fun. The outcast starting a new school in the middle of the year.

"Move," some guy said shoving me into a locker. "Oh you're new here." he commented.

"Looks like you got a new guy, f*g," another said pushing a short guy I hadn't noticed, towards me. He fell on me and his lips touched mine.

"Sor..." he started to apologise, trailing off when he looked at me. He semmed to snap out of what he was thinking and shook his head, finishing his sentence, "I'm sorry."

"Look. He already found a boyfirend!" the jocks jeered.

"It's okay. They pushed you. No harm done." I said, being nice for once because it wasn't his fault. The jocks who pushed the kid walked away and Mikey aproached us.

"Wow, Gee you work fast," he commented. I looked at him in confusion and noticed I still had this kid in my arms from when he fell on me.

"No, Mikey these jerks pushed him into me you perv." I replied, helping the kid stand on his own. He looked at me and my brother and started talking.

"You guys new here?"

"Yeah." I said.

"That sucks. They hate everyone who dresses darkly. They beat me up all the time. I'm Frank by the way."

"Gerard," I said, "and this is my brother Mikey. What grade are you in?"

"Twelfth. You?"

"Me too, but he's in eleventh" I said nodding my head towards Mikey.

"cool can I see your schedual?" he asked. I pulled it out of my backpack and handed it to him. He looked it over before handing it back, "We have every class together." (A/n For the record, a lot of people comment on this. I actually had this happen to me and a girl named Miana. And the year before I had 5 out of 6 classes with a girl named Jordan but she was taking a different elective. It's very unlikely but not impossible. It's just more likely in middle school than high school)

"Awesome, I know someone in my classes now," I smiled.

"I gotta go. Later Gee, Frank," Mikey said walking away.

"Later Mikes!" I called and Frank just waved.

"Hey will you show me where my locker is?" I aske Frank.

"Yeah," he said and i told him which locker was mine. He led me to it and as I put my stuff in my locker he started talking again. "You should probably make sure someone knows your combination. They'll shove you in there if they can make you fit." He said. I looked at the locker and thought about it. I could probably fit in there and Frank defianatly could.

"Thanks." I said, "I'll make sure to give it to Mikey." I put the books I don't need in my locker and closed it.

"Wanna come to my locker with me before we get to class?" Frank asked.

"Sure," I said putting my backpack back on. He led me to a locker just a few away from mine and opened it. The door had a few dents on it that looked like it had been smashed from the inside. I looked at them curiously.

"One day I was stuck for the whole day. I'm really clastrophobic too." he said. I nodded. Inside his locker he had a bunch of pictures of pride stuff and pride flags. There was also a big thing that said "Homophobia is Gay!"

I smiled. "You support gay rights too?"

"Yeah," he smiled sheepisly. "I am gay."

"Good for you man. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. Eveyone here is straight and they all make fun of me. There are few here who don't."

"That's stupid. If two people love eachother who's to say they can't be together? People can do whatever the hell they want."

"Or whoever." Frank said grinning. I laughed and we walked to class.