14

'I should make sure Bakugou is safe.' Todoroki was still at the tower waiting for Katsuki to return but he hasn't came back since he landed in the forest. This made Shoto wondered if it was a good idea to let him go in the first place.

The silence left Shoto to think about his decision's he made. In the end he thought about Bakugou and there deal they made. Thinking about it made Todoroki frown. Knowing that he'll have to end up letting Katsuki go was sorta saddening to know. He sighed and shut his eyes to relax himself and telling himself that Bakugou was fine. But while shutting his eyes he pictured Katsuki giving him a blow job.

Todoroki felt his whole face burn up. 'W-why am I thinking about this now?!' The image of Katsuki couldn't get out of his head. The pleasure he received. He couldn't forget it. Shoto covered his face with his hands embarrassed on what he's done. He tried to steady his breathing. "what's wrong with me?!"
Shoto was finally able to calm himself down. "Bakugou..." he glanced over to the forest again. "Please come back in one piece. Don't let them get the better of you. I know you can beat them. I believe in you, Katsuki."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Katsuki you'll have to do better then that~"

"Don't call me by my first name, only people I consider as friends can do that!"

"SERIOUSLY?! So that means we're friends! Yay!" Toga cheerfully said as she dodge one of Bakugous attacks again.

"You're not bad with your blade but I'm waaay better" she threw an other round of knifes at Katsuki, with no ones surprise, he was able to dodge them swiftly. The knifes went straight towards the trees. Bakugou was panting. He was slowly getting tired of avoiding Toga's attack. He couldn't do this forever and by the looks of it Himiko didn't look exhausted at all.

"Katsuki, you're tired already? What a shame, I was really hoping to play with you more but it seems that I have to end the game soon."

She smiled sinfully and reached her hand towards her back. Bakugou put his dagger up, waiting for another 4 knifes thrown at him.

'Damn, how much knifes does this chick have!? She probably threw me like 20 already!Whatever it is I won't be able to dodge it so I have no other choice but to block it.'

Bakugou would be lying if he said that this girl wasn't difficult to deal with. If it wasn't for Katsukis fast reflexes and quick thinking he'll be dead meat. She always threw the knifes when he attacked or when he's up in the air.

It was quite shocking to see her pull out a sword instead a knife. Himiko had murder in her eyes. She giggled "sure was a pleasure Katsuki~" after those words she charged towards the ash blond.
'Shes fast!'
He had to think of a way to prevent the attack from hurting him. Katsuki thought that it was just another basic sword. Something his dagger won't have a problem destroying but something told him it wasn't going to be that simple. He had to counter attack.
Katsuki got in his position waiting for her to make her move. She decided to leap through the air and attack him straight down from the sky. Bakugou looked up as the sword was coming down at him quickly. He immediately reacted without necessary thinking it through, he lift his dagger above his head preventing the sword to do a clean finish.
He block the attack.
Bakugou was taken back from the surprising strength and pressure she put in. 'Shes stronger then I thought'

"Wow, most people don't react fast enough but you, you had no trouble. That's very impressive but I must finish you off and head back so do me a favor and stop being so stubborn~"

She continued to put more power to her attack. Katsuki started to get on his knees as he tried to not let this be his last moment in life. Blood begin to drip down from his palm to his arm. He was holding the dagger from the flat side but because he was desperate he tighten his grip on it. But that was also a mistake he'll wish he can take back. Either way, he couldn't keep this up forever, eventually he'll slip and she'll take his life.