13

The scent of blood filled the air. The battle has just began.

The two stared at the battle that was happening in front of them from a far distance. They were at the tower near the gatehouse.

The battle was far from the kingdom and by there point of view it seemed that they were winning.

"WHY ARE WE STANDING HERE AND LOOKING AT THEM?! WE SHOULD JOIN THEM!"

"We can't."

"AND WHY THE HELL NOT?!"

"As much as I want too we can't interfere with the battle right now, we must wait."

"Ugh, this is bullshit."

Shoto had to wait for the perfect timing. It hurt seeing his men fall in battle. But one careless move can end up there reason for defeat. As long as he had Bakugou and his people on his side he had high hopes.

Katsuki had other plans sadly. He looked at the battle and a few of the people caught his eye, even if the war was far from them he couldn't overlook the clothing they had on. It was his people. Fighting and risking everything. A part of him wanted to join them. Bakugou felt like it was his duty to lead them to battle, he was there leader.

One person in particular caught his attention though. His blond hair was hard to miss. His other people had no problem with the enemy but the blond did. Bakugou clutched his fist, Denki was hesitating to go forward. Katsuki didn't blame him, it was the kids first time shedding blood. Denki was never a fan on killing people directly.

Mina and sero were yelling at Denki about something but Bakugou was way too far to hear what it was. Denki simply just backed away slowly not wanting to be involved. He slowly backed up towards the forest. The baddest decision he made. The blond disappeared in the forest. Bakugou looked at the woods hoping he'll pop up again like he always does but something told him that he was in danger.

Katsuki had to check it out but he felt a hand fall on his shoulder. He turned around to see the halfie "Bakugou you look worried. What did you see?" Shoto questioned the ash blond.
"I have to go."

"You ca-"

"I don't care! I have to!"

"Bakugou...." Todoroki planted a kiss on Katsukis forehead. Bakugou glanced at him. "I can't just stay here and do nothing..."

"I understand but you can't go, they'll be fine."

He stayed silent, Shoto hugged the stubborn man. He was running his hands through Bakugous hair, trying to calm him down. Katsuki pushed Todoroki away. Shoto looked at him quite surprised. "I'll be back."

"Wait Baku-"

Before the half-n-half could finish,  Bakugou made a blast to make him fly through the air and towards the battle. Todoroki was alone, he just looked at Katsuki making his way towards the forest that he lost saw Denki. Shoto sighed, "it wasn't our time yet."

'come on where are you?' The ash blond thought as he stopped making explosions from his palm and landed on the ground. He looked above the forest but he couldn't find Denki anywhere so he stopped to take a break. He was using to much of his magic energy. He had to do his searching by foot. "SPARKY WHERE ARE YOU?!" Yelling wasn't necessary a good idea. Villains can be around and surround him but what choice did he have. "SPARKY!!" He repeatedly said the nickname he gave the blond. Yet there was no reply. Bakugou stopped shouting. "I should probably head back."

"And leave your friend?"

"WHO'S THERE?!"

"Calm down, it's just me~"

"SHOW YOURSELF!!"

"As you wish~"

Bakugou glanced at where he heard the voice at. A girl with blonde hair, which were in messy buns on each side of her head, came out smiling. "Hey I'm Himiko Toga, what's your name?"

"I can careless on what your name is and you don't need to know mine! Where is Sparky at?!"

"Sparky? Never heard someone name like that. Wait! I think I know who you are! Katsuki Bakugou?"

'How the hell did she know that? Can she be in our side? She can possibly be one of Shotos soldiers.' Bakugou thought at first. "Which side are you on!"

"Which side are you?"

"I swear to god-"

"If you tell me first I promise I'll tell you after~"

"Tsk. I'm lead by the princess, the next rightful leader of the symbol of hell flame or in other words the kingdom of Endeavor."

"Awwww and I really hoped that we'll be friends."

"Huh?!"

"Let's start all over! Himiko Toga at your service! I'm part of the symbol of despair and true justice! A proud member of the league of villains as well!"

"League of villains? I've been hearing that name a lot recently. What kind of fuckin group are you guys anyways?!"

"Weell we're kinda...I guess you can say we are all for one's most trustworthy warriors! Like his personal assassin's! He tells us who to kill or who to capture!"

"All for one. I assume that's what your king goes by."

"Yup~"

"Listen you weirdo! I wasn't going to kill you at first because I thought you were the half-n-half's soldier but now that I know who you are I won't kill you without hesitation!" Bakugou pulled out his dagger "its been a while since I used this" he mumbled, he couldn't use his magic in this situation. He didn't want to attract more attention and he was running low on magic energy.

"Kill me?! But don't you want to know where your friend is first, I have a feeling that you won't like my answer though~" Toga pulled out several knifes.

"But before I can tell you where he is, you'll have to defeat me~"
She giggled to herself. "Ha don't worry, I'll beat the answer out of you!"

"I like that determination. Let's dance Katsuki~"

~1013 words~

I'll be ending this book soon!

Probably after a couple of chapters.

:)