CHAPTER SEVEN

Author's Note: WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL GRAPHIC SCENE THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READER'S.READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! I WILL PRIVATE THIS PART TO AVOID REPORTING.YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME FIRST SO YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE BS CHAPTER.

alisaseniorita

NAKA UPO lang si Paris while Jax keep on kissing her.Hindi naman ito maka pag react ka agad.Ano ba ang gagawin ko?Hahalikan ko ba siya pa balik?Kasi naman e.Hindi ako sanay na ganito si Jax sa akin.

Knowing Jax lately he was so rough, harsh and brutal when we're in bed- raping me."Hey Im not kissing a rock babe."iritang sabi nito sa kanya habang nakatingin sa mata nito.

"H-huh?"nagtatakang tanong ni Paris.

"Just relax babe I wont hurt you I promise"he sweetly said and slowly leaning and captured my mouth with his.I slowly responce to his kisses.

He slipped his tounge inside my mouth and savour all the moment as he entered his tounge to her.Niyakap niya ito papalapit sa kanya.

"Ohmy!"sigaw nito nang bigla siyang kargahin.I feel his lips squirt from a side.He carry her and placed her on the counter top of the kitchen.He broke thier kisses para mai-upo niya ito ng maayos sa counter top.

He claim her lip again, that was a passionate kiss.She never felt this way ever since Jax took her innocence.She gasp and made her eyes widen in shock.He began to cupped her right breast.Naramdaman niya ang mainit nitong kamay na nanunuot sa loob ng balat niya kahit na suot nito ang uniform niya.

He start unbutton her uniform.Mahina niya itong tinulak para lumayo ng kaonti.'Seriouly? Is he going to take me here? some how okay naman mukhang exciting' she said nuaghtyly in her mind.

"A-ako na .."sabi niya dito kitang kita niya ang pag taas baba ng adams apple nito sa lalamuna.Dahan dahan ang ginawa niyang pag tatanggal ng botones.She saw him smirk as she remove her uniform and toss it anywhere away from them.

"I didn't know you have a naughty side babe... but quite good and sexy"he said and claim her again.He parted her legs wider and wrap it on his waist.She reponced with same intence of his kisses.

'Oh..'he moan in his mind.

His body is blazing on fire.He press his body into her and now she can feel the heat and the aorosing bulge  down there."You have know idea how badly I want to take you and claim you here right now!"he scold  and kiss her again.

She parted her lip, and slipped her tounge inside his mouth.Nag espadahan ang mga dila nila sa sensasyong nararamdaman nilang dalawa ngayon.

She snake her arm around his neck to deepen their kisses.He unhooked her brassiere without breaking their kisses.'Damn I never feel this sensation of love making I always force Paris- I rape her para lang may mangyare sa amin'

Nang matanggal niya iyon ay mabilis siyang lumayo at pinutol ang halik tsaka tinignan ang kabuoan ng katawan ng asawa niya.

Bigla namang tinupok ng hiya si Paris kaya mabilis niyang tinakpan ang hubad na dibdib ng pigilan siya ng asawa.

"Don't, their beautiful.."sabi nito sa kanya.He lowered his body para pumantay siya sa dibdib nito.Tinukod ni Paris ang dalawang kamay sa likuran niya bilang suporta sa kanyang katawan.