A New Friend and A New Plan

Start from the beginning

"Exactly what happened between the two of you for things to be this bad?" He questioned, very curious about your situation.

"That's the thing, I don't know!" You cried while throwing your arms into the air. You then let your hands drop onto your lap and you let out a long sigh. "The moment I walked in she was hostile. She's a pompous little brat who wants to be a knight only for the glory! She couldn't care less what happens to others." You gritted out. Anger bubbled up inside you like an erupting volcano, and you weren't sure how long you could suppress it. Astro held his hand to his chin and he hummed contemplatingly to himself. He then leaned forwards and shared a smile with you.

"I don't think she's as heartless as you make her out to be. I mean she did save you from those bandits." Astro reminded you, making you frown even more.

"Who's side are you on here?"

"Nobodies. All I'm saying is that the both of you are overreacting. You should try to get along with her." Astro prompted. In all honesty, his words annoyed you. You looked ahead of you with a mean pout on your face. 'I don't want to play nice with her. But...Astro's right. She DID save me. So maybe she isn't as bad of a person as I thought she is...?' You breathed in through your nose and you nodded your head.

"Yeah, okay. I'll try to get along with....her." Astro smile encouragingly at you, happy with your decision. He then stood up and he pulled you to your feet.

"We'll call off today's training. For now focus on building your relationship with Sabrina. You never know, she could be a great ally to you." You felt physically sick by hearing his words, which he could physically see on your face. He gave you a nervous laugh, making you frown even further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you stood outside of your dorm room door, you listened carefully to the sounds from inside. To your dismay, Sabrina was still inside by the sounds of it. You breathed in deeply through your nose. 'I suppose I could apologise for tampering with her stuff.' With this thought in your head, you reached forwards and you opened the door.

"Listen, Sabrina. I'm really sorry about-" you stopped yourself short as the most shocking sight sat before you, making your jaw drop almost instantly. Sabrina whipped her head towards you with a roll of tape in her hands. The old tape had been discarded to the side for now, and the new line was half completed. You stood in a state of shock. You then threw an accusatory finger her way. "It was YOU! I KNEW IT! You lying cretin. How dare you blame me for moving the line!" You snapped. Your plans to make friends with this girl went right out the window.

Sabrina abruptly shot up to her feet and she pointed her roll of tape in your direction.

"If you hadn't caused us trouble then we wouldn't be in this situation." You scoffed at her words.

"Me!? YOU attacked ME first. So don't go pushing the blame onto me!" You yelled. You and Sabrina both glared angrily at each other as the clock ticked behind you. The moment the clock chimed at six o'clock, you both snapped.

"I'll NEVER be friends with the likes of YOU!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your friends watched you with furrowed brows as you drew a face that looked distinctly like Sabrina's onto a scrap piece of paper, before you hammered in your 'master piece' onto a wooden tree. You stood back from the tree and you held your training sword tightly in your grasp. You then raised the sword above your head, ready to strike the tree. Luckily for the tree, Kennedy came to its rescue and he parried your blade with his own.

"Don't take your anger out on the tree. It didn't do anything to you." Kennedy ridiculed you as he pushed you back. You let out a cry of frustration before you swung your sword wildly in the air.