"Thanks for carrying those for me. Are you heading off now?" Alejo asked as Astro sat his half of the books down.

"Yep. I'm actually looking for Y/n. Do you know where I can find her?" Alejo blinked in surprise.

"But I thought Y/n didn't have any training today." Astro shrugged his shoulders and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"She doesn't, but I don't really have a lot to do today. So I wanted to see where she was at with her training." Alejo pressed his lips into a thin line. It was then decided that he would turn a blind eye to him.

"Well, she usually hangs out at the west wing with Kennedy. That's where her classroom is at least." He mentioned. Astro immediately brightened upon hearing this and he nodded thankfully to him.

"Thanks, I'll talk to you later. See ya." Alejo gave him a small wave as he jogged out of the classroom. He then gave him a sorry smile. "Poor guy, I bet he doesn't have any friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astro poked his head into each classroom, spying for your familiar figure. As he neared the last classroom, he spotted Kennedy scribbling ferociously into his notebook. Not a lot of people spent time in the classroom, so it was only him and a few other students. Astro walked into the classroom, gaining peculiar stares from the remaining students.

"Hey there." Kennedy looked up and he almost jumped as Astro smiled down at him. "What's up?" Kennedy quickly looked to the side before looking up at him once more.

"Um, hi. Uh, what are you doing here?" Kennedy piped up as Astro took the seat next to him. As he looked underneath the desk, he saw books with your name scribbled onto the front, and he pulled out the first notebook before skimming through it.

"It's my day off today, so I was just hanging around. Is this really Y/n's notebook....?" He trailed off as he showed Kennedy your chicken scratches. Kennedy almost laughed instantly as he looked down at your 'nonsense'.

"Yep! That's hers. She learns in her...own way." Astro muffled his laughter before carefully setting your notebook away. He then peaked into Kennedy's book.

"Whatcha righting there?" Kennedy let out a sharp gasp before he slammed his book shut.

"Hey! You really shouldn't be prying into other people's business, even if you are the captain of the white diamond knights." Kennedy berated him while also hiding his book from him. Astro instantly felt bad and he bowed his head apologetically.

"S-Sorry." Kennedy pressed his lips into a thin line. He then sat upright.

"So why are you really here? I doubt you came all the way here just for a little stroll." Astro looked down at your desk and he began to trace the pen markings lined into the plastic.

"I was actually looking for Y/n. Do you know where she went?" He asked the boy sitting next to him. Kennedy raised an inquiring eyebrow at him, already guessing why he was searching for you.

"She left just a bit ago. She's usually relaxing over by the courtyard near the big tree." Astro smiled thankfully at him and he shook his hands with gratitude.

"Thank you so much! Let's hang out later, okay? Bye!" He exclaimed and he waved to him before leaving the classroom. Kennedy lifted his hand and he responded with a little wave of his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun felt great on your skin as you basked yourself in its rays. You laid against the grass with your hands propped behind your head and your eyes resting comfortably shut. A content smile played at your lips and you breathed in. This was perfect.