CHARACTERS ANSWERS

Start from the beginning

Question #1:
Why didn't you give Ethan a chance to explain his side of the story?

Answer:
i was already going through trust issues. what happened made me want nothing to do with him. what if he lied

Question #2:
Do you miss Ethan? Would you go back to him

Answer:
of course i miss him. he was my everything.

Question #3:
Do you think you and Ethan will ever get back together again?

Answer:
after everything? i dont know.

Question #4:
Why wont you just listen to what Ethan and everyone has to say about what happened? and once you do, will you take him back?

Answer:
if you went through what i did, you wouldn't want to listen. maybe once i am ready, i will. will i take him back? i've always wanted him

Question #5:
Are you ever going to talk to Ethan?

Answer:
he sends me texts once in a while. i never reply. maybe once day if we bump into eachother, i'd have no choice but to.

Question #6:
Are you ever going to listen to the truth?

Answer:
everyone keeps telling me to. can't i just take my time

Question #7:
On a scale of 1-10 how hard will it be to see each other in person again ;( ?

Answer:
11

Question #8:
If you were ever to meet eachother again how would you react?

Answer:
im scared i might cry. just seeing him, i might freeze and break down

To Grayson:

Question #1:Why didn't you guys tell Bailey what really happened so that she would understand and her and Ethan could get back together?!

Question #1:
Why didn't you guys tell Bailey what really happened so that she would understand and her and Ethan could get back together?!

Answer:
Ethan made me promise him not to. You don't know how many times I've wanted to just shout it out and tell her.

Question #2:
Why don't you guys try something that makes them get in the same place and see each other?

Answer:
We have been talking about doing it, but we are all scared. One, what if they hurt each other more? Two, would they hate us for doing it?