1. Blue Scrubs ✔️

"INTERNS ARE THE NEW FACE TO MEDICINE. THE NEW GENERATION TO INVENT NEW CURES FOR DEADLY DISEASES. WE'RE NOT NOBODIES NOR ARE WE GRUNTS." - CHANEL BLAQUE

[ A • HARD • DAY'S • NIGHT ]

*4 years later *

"Each of you comes here today hopeful, wanting in on the game. A month ago, you were in med school, being taught by doctors," Dr. Webber walks over to a door and opens it, revealing a dark room. He then turns on a light and an O.R room is revealed. "Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to the breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition," I looked around and locked eyes with my opponents. "Eight of you will switch to an easier speciality. Five of you will crack under the pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play...that's up to you."

I'm screwed, I thought to myself as I observed the O.R in fascination.

♤♤♤

"Okay, Johnson, Hawkins, Stevens, Fields!" A doctor exclaims as soon as he enters the intern locker room with a clipboard in his hand.

I looped my stethoscope around my neck as I watched the interns who were called exit the locker room with their assigned resident. I scanned the whole room and realized there were only 5 females in the room, the rest being males.

"Only 5 women out of 20." I told a girl with blonde hair as she took off her boots and replaced them with comfortable sneakers.

"Yeah. I hear one of them's a pornstar," She replies, taking out a hairband and tying her hair up into a low ponytail. "Seriously, that's gonna help with the respect thing?"

I stood up straight and faced her with a small smile. "You're Amelia, right?"

"Yeah," she answers while putting her white coat on. "Which resident are you assigned to? I got Bailey."

"The Nazi? Me too." I replied with a small sigh. (A/N The Nazi is a nickname for Dr. Bailey on the show! Please do not get offended!)

"Thank god. At least we'll be tortured together," Amelia comments. "I heard that woman can kill you to the core."

"You got the Nazi? So did I." A dark-skin guy with beautiful brown eyes spoke as he looped his stethoscope around his neck and closed his locker. "My name is Jamal Williams. We met at the mixer."

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. "We did?" He gave me a look and I pretended to remember. "Oh, yeah, we did!"