His

Jimin worked as a stripper since he didn't really have the brains to study and be something considered "good career". He honestly didn't even care that this was his job. He loved it! He loved teasing his customers and doing them wonders. Jimin is bisexual so his job is just as easier. He was the customers favorite. He was the best stripper in the club. Namjoon, his manager, would even give him extra pay for pleasing the customers so well.

When Jimin didn't have any customers he would work as a barista so he could see hot guys/girls dancing like crazy. He licked his lips as he checked a girl out and then someone snapped his fingers in front of his face.

"What?" Jimin snapped and then looked at who it was. His best friend.

"Ugh.. why are you here?" Jimin asked in an annoyed tone.

"I want you to please me." Taehyung said licking his lips. Jimin laughed it off and got him his usual drink.

"Don't you ever get tired of coming here?" Jimin asks passing Tae his drink. The boy took a long sip before answering and then looked at Jimin.

"Nope. I'm waiting for Yoongi to finally be my stripper." Taehyung answered checking the short male out as he served someone a drink.

"Haha. Tae he's not gay. And he's a barista not a stripper."

"And you're a stripper not a barista. But look at you now." Taehyung remarked causing Jimin to giggle.

"You know I cant be bored Taetae." Jimin reminded him. Tae chuckled and took another sip of his drink.

Soon the song called "Dont Mind by Sickick" started playing. Jimin immediately threw his apron at Taehyung, "Cover me!" He yelled running to the stage of the pole dancers.

"Wait-"
"Go fuck Yoongi!" Jimin yelled before turning around.

Taehyung blushed at his words and sighed. Jimin didnt even care if he wasnt a pole dancer because he loved dancing to this song.

He pushed one of the girls off the pole and immediately started to dance sexually.

Jungkook's POV

Who is that kid? Well if he was a kid I suppose he wouldn't be up there dancing like a hoe. I kinda like it though. I bit my lip as he started going faster to the beat of the song.

"Boss, here's your drink." said Hoseok, my assistant. I nodded and signaled for him to put it on the table not wanting to take my eyes off the boy. He would move his body to the sound of the bass causing it to be even hotter. He swayed his hips with a seducing smile causing me to lick my lips. The boy sang to the song and danced crazily against the pole. If I didn't know better I guess he was drunk. Even though he might be drunk he looked like he was having a blast. He was making people have a blast too by entertaining them. Especially me. He looked so hot and needy. He must be a bottom. The lights of the club hardly let me see him but I can still spot his sexy moves. He has to be a stripper right?

When the song slowed down he would moved his whole body around the pole as if he was modeling. How can such a midget be so fucking hot. He started doing fan service by doing sexy expressions and pointing at girls driving them wild. Even some boys started shouting. I couldn't blame them though because he was doing such an amazing job. The song a got a bit slower and this time I was in shock. He slowly began to grind on the pole with a  mischievous smirk. This boy knows he's truning people on like that. He continued to grind on the pole causing me to start sweating. I try fanning myself but it didn't work. He was too hot to handle.
The song began to get a bit faster causing him to dance harder as well. He moved his ass and hips crazily driving the crowd wild. He grabbed onto the pole and did a pose. How can he be so good? I was in awe as I stared at him. He must be a hoe I thought as I saw him winking and modeling for the crowd.

The bass soon dropped causing him to thrust against the pole. I was in shock. I was desperately wishing he was a stripper. He seemed pretty flexible since he can stretch out on the pole pretty well. He kept on dancing seductively causing a little problem in my pants to rise. I cursed as I kept looking at the sexy mochi.

"Jung, who is that kid?" I ask trying to ignore my problem. Hoseok looked at the boy and then quickly went on his ipad to search him up.

"Park Jimin. Age, 17. Occupation, student and stripper." Hoseok read out loud for me to hear. I nod as I mentally cursed looking at Jimin do several booty drops. His ass is damn fine. It just makes me wanna pound into him even more. I grab my drink trying to look away from the explicit sight.

"Are you interested sir?" Hoseok asked me arching an eyebrow.

"Yes I am. Find his boss and tell him I want the biggest room. I don't care the price I'll pay it." I told him and he nodded walkung away.

"Fuck." I let out a moan as my hand accidentally brushed against my groin.

I looked over to the boy as he grabbed onto the pole and wrapped his legs around it doing another sexual pose.
Finally the song ended with crowd cheering for Jimin like there was no tomorrow.

He bowed down gratefully and I saw him smile. It was the most gorgeous smile I've seen in years. His beautiful orbs disappeared as he smiled making his eyes look like cresents. He's everything I ever wanted.

"Boss, the owner said he will talk to Jimin and that he'll be with you in 5." Hoseok informed me causing me to snap back into reality.

"Thank you Jung. You can go get a drink or dance if you'd like." I told him causing him to shake his head.

"No its alright sir I'll just stay here."

I arched an eyebrow confused as to why he'd just sit down.

"Why not?"

"If you get drunk I will have to drive you home and my girlfriend doesn't like me drinking since I get high easily." Hoseok explains causing me to nod in agreement. Even though Hoseok knew I was gay he kept being my bodyguard. He's the closest i have besides my cook, Seokjin. He's like a mother to me. I came to this club cause his boyfriend runs it. He doesnt know me and I'd rather keep it that way. Jin hyung told me that he was having some trouble paying the bills so I'd rather him not giving me a discount just cause I'm his boyfriend's friend.

"Jungkookie~" I heard an angelic yet seductive voice call me. I turn around to face him and see, Park Jimin.

Fuck. He's sexier up close.

"You should be calling me hyung." I said smiling at the boy.

"But isn't daddy waay much better?" He asked biting his lip as he straddled me.

"It is. But I want to be in a room with only you screaming for me." I responded getting him off of me.

"Okay daddy~ let's go." He said pointing to where the rooms were. I held my right finger up telling him to wait.

"Jung tell the owner I want him." Hoseok arched an eyebrow confused of what I said.

"Meaning I wanna buy him to KEEP." I made it more clear causing him to nod.

"You wanna keep me daddy?" Jimin asked licking his lips. That was enough for me.

"What room is it?"

"So desparate already? Hehe."

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the last room.

Before he could do anything I pushed him against the bed and pinned him down.

"Daddy you're so naughty~" He mewled as I started palming him.

"You're all mine baby boy." I waited for him to nod knowing that the stripper decides how far they want it to go.

"You're the first dom I've had in a very long time."

"And I'm gonna be the last." I said diving in for a kiss.

Hope you guys liked it!
Don't forget to vote if you like it!