TWENTY FOUR.

Hey FAM 👼. Let's get this chapter started.

LOREN'S POINT OF VIEW.

I gulped hard, my heart beating trying to calculate possible things to say.

Ace is dead for this.

"I said what is this?" I turned around immediately in fear as his loud voice filled the room, my eyes meet with his angry ones.

"Hmm... Its..." I'm officially out of words.

"I'm losing my patience here Loren is that a..." I cut him off not knowing where the lie came from but I'm glad it did.

"R- reaction, I'm having a reaction to a new cream that I brought." I tried to control my shaky voice, my heart pounding as Javi looks at me indifferently.

I don't know what's scarier, the fact that he's not saying anything or his gaze on me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you. I don't know what I was thinking." Did he fall for it? He fell for that!.

I breathed out in relief giving my self a mental note to kick someone's butt.

"No, it's okay." I looked away feeling guilty.

"No, it's not, I'm sorry." I pulled him close putting my lips on his to get him to stop talking but mostly to get rid of my guilt.

He puts his hands around my waist as I withdraw.

"It's okay." I smile.

~~~~

I pushed my plate in the zinc, holding the knife tight as I heard footsteps close to me knowing full well who it is.

The asshole that marked me.

"Oh, my brother's wife so hot." I turned around putting the knife near his face.

"Woah, role play I like." He smirked, how can I stay mad when he's looking so hot in that white shirt showing off his incredibly muscular body.

Fight it, Loren.

"I swear Ace, I'm a minute away from stabbing you if you shut up." I glared at him.

"Oh, sexy." He winked at me. He doesn't even realize I'm serious.

Okay, he's a dead man.

"20 seconds." I gritted through my teeth.

"Okay fine! What did I do wrong sexy?"

"This." I pushed down the turtle neck that I decided to wear this morning.

"Holy shit, I did that?" He's smiling, why the hell is he smiling.

"My mouth is a fucking work of art." He smirked.

"I will cut off that little friend of yours." I threatened.

"Hmmm, you wouldn't what to do that." He looks at me amused.

It's useless talking to him.

I dropped the knife in the zinc.

"What are you playing at? Do you want him to figure us out, ruin my marriage?"

"Relax, you didn't seem to have a problem when I was doing it." I want to wipe that smug on his face.

"That's because I wasn't thinking." My voice coming out louder than expected, he's just so infuriating.

"Neither was I."

"Why do I find that hard to believe?" I retorted.

"Coming from a girl who begged me to stay, you're the one ruining your marriage." It's true.

 SLEEPING WITH MY BROTHER'S WIFE  [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें