Pansamon Info (So far)

I decided to give information on my oc digimon. 

Baby form

Name: Pitmon (name derived from the word Pit. "A hollow or indentation in a surface." ) 

Level: Baby 

Likes: Being left alone. Sleeping in, and eating 

Dislikes: Held, touched, or seen in general

Strengths: Hiding

Weaknesses: Being in the light 

Attacks: Bubbles-blows purple bubbles at it's target, to hopefully distract them 

Possible prior forms: N/A 

Possible digivoultion forms: Koromon, Nyrayomon, Pagumon, Kapurimon, Kyaromon

Additional info: These baby level digimon love to find themselves in dark areas. Not willing to trust anyone. They try to act tough, tending to hiss at anyone who gets too close. Pitmon are considered to be a nuscense in some caves. Some digimon seeing them to be vermin. When Julia first met Pitmon, it quickly surprised her with a barrage of bubbles, which scared her, and made her fall back. It then took this time, to hide away from her in Blaine's closet. 

In training: Unknown at the moment 

Name: Pansamon 

Level: Rookie

Likes: Wrestling, and always being out on top. He can be a little cocky. But he tends to try to be a good friend. 

Dislikes: Losing a fight, seeing Julia get hurt

Strengths: Being quick on his feet, and knowing how to control his powers with darkness. 

Attacks: Shadow frenzy- Surrounds his paw and feet with shadow like energy. As he slices and kicks his opponents. 

Possible Prior forms: Kyaromon, Nyraomon, Pagumon

Possible digivoiultion forms: Devimon,Duskmon, BlackGatomon, Leomon, Lowemon, Gamimon, Tigremon (Digimon from my digimon correction series)

Additional info: Pansamon are known to live in the dark reaches of the digital world. They are vaccine digimon who are known to fight for their masters. Pansamon's are on the verge between light and darkness. With just one push, the panther digimon could either side with good or evil."

History: Unknown 

Name: Gamimon (Forget where his name derived form) 

Level: Champion 

Likes: Being leveled headed, fighting, and protecting those he cares about 

Dislikes: Losing his head, someone fighting dirty, seeing Julia get hurt. 

Attacks: Hellfire blossom: Covers his claws with shadow like energy. 

Quote the raven- Creates a blast of dark energy 

Strengths: Being able to teleport quickly, knows how to throw a good punch, known to fight with darkness. 

Possible Prior forms: Elecmon, Gabumon, Panthemon, Pansamon, Shamamon 

Possible Digivoultions:  Baarumon,BanchoTigremon, GrapLeomon, MadLeomon, KaiserLeomon, Zambamon 

Additional info: Gamimon were designed to be like heavy weight fighters. Being quick to throw punches or kicks. They are leveled headed, and known to use darkness for their advantage. They are known to be very heroic, avoiding the evil part of the dark powers they use. Pansamon was able to digivovle into Gamimon, when Julia was knocked into a tree by a Monochromon. 

Name: Zambamon (Name derived from a country in Africa Zimbabwe) 

Level: Ultimate 

Likes: Keeping his vow of silence, using his magic to protect his friends, 

Dislikes: Talking, people getting in his way, seeing Julia get hurt 

Attacks: Wondering spirits: Creates green mist that surrounds an enemy, to blind their vision. 

Deletion disaster: In order for this attack to work. The opponent must be surrounded by the "Wondering spirits" attack. The opponent data is ripped apart from the inside, out. 

Pantharia shade: Creates a blast of darkness from his staff. 

Possible Prior forms: Devimon, Duskmon, BlackGatomon, Leomon, Lowemon, Gamimon, Tigremon (Digimon from my digimon correction series)

Possible digivoultions: Baihumon, Bagramon, BanchoLeomon, ChaosDukemon, Saberleomon, Raihimon 

Mega digivoultion: Unknown 

"To find ones in the darkness. Remind them, of the good times. Show them, that you can pull them through"