Ep 5: Dream a little Dream

Digimon Tamers: Tiffany scripts
Digimon, the characters and this tittle is owned by Toeianimation
I only own Tiffany
(This episode is fan made)

Tiffany slowly got up from her bed. Her eyes were glowing a light pink.

A small digimon came forth from the shadows.

It's appearance seem almost ghost like. Floating in midair, just as if he was a undead spririt. The digimon had brown and purple fur moved towards the frozen still Tiffany. As he moved closer he was shown to also have blue eyes, and two tusks. It had smoke in place of legs, making it resemble a genie. It wears a Holy Ring on its left-leg and a gray metallic helmet with golden symbols in it.

The small creature narrowed his eyes as he stared at the blonde girl. "You always seem to always get want you want. With just a snap of your fingers." He whispered to himself. A slow smirk started to form on his lips. "But no matter, you will be getting what you deserve in no time."

Tiffany's eyes continue to daze off into the distance. She appeared to be in a trance of someone who had been in a coma for years.

"Help" She whispered out loud.

(Tiffany's mind)

A young Tiffany was shown. The blonde haired girl looked to be about four years old. Her hair was held tight in a pony tail. It was held up by a pink scrunchie. She wore a white t-shirt with pink overalls. She also wore pink sneakers.

The young girl seem to skip along her father's side. She held onto his hand tightly. And had a small smile plastered on her face.

They were walking down a hallway. The hallway was filled with posters and colorful streamers. One poster read Father, daughter dance coming soon.

"Daddy, where am I going?" she asked.

Her father smiled down at her. "Well today you will be making new friends."

Tiffany tilted her head. "But why can't I do that around home?" she asked with a frown.

Her father lean down on one knee to stare at her. "Don't you want to be a big girl"

Tiffany nodded quickly.

"Then your going to have fun here."

Tiffany nods slowly. And her father continue walking down the hallway. Until he reached the sixth door on the left. He knocked on the door and a women in her early twenties answered the door.

She wore a long blue gown, black high heels, and a gold necklace around her neck. Her hair was a pitch black and was styled in a tight perm.

"Hello there." She said brightly. Her voice sounded like silk and warm honey.

Tiffany frowned at her.

Her father stared down at Tiffany. "Say hello to her Tiffany, this is Ms. Powell, this is your pre school teacher."

Tiffany ignored him and heard sounds of kids laughing, and yelling inside the room that Ms. Powell was standing in front of.

Tiffany looked past her teacher and saw kids her ages goofing off.

"Tiffany" her father said, slightly getting annoyed.

"Hello" she whispered shyly.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Tiffany Jane." Ms. Powell held out her hand. Tiffany could see that see had a tattoo of a monarch butterfly above her left thumb.

Tiffany grab Ms. Powell's hand with her own hand and shook.

"It's nice to meet you too"

Ms. Powell looked up at my father. "Well just came back around one o clock, and class will be over around then."