10

"Tweek why do you suddenly want to go walking around at sunset?" I ask "I-I just want t-to spend time with you" he says making my heart skip a beat "ok" I say putting my sweater on.

"Tweek are you ready then?" "Yea! Hold on!" He says then comes out stuffing something in his pocket. Probably his phone. He gave a small smile and we walked out the door.

~walking down the sidewalk~

"They have a new shop that has small desserts and treats I also think they have drinks to" I say "really? T-this place has really changed" Tweek says. A little girl runs up to us randomly and says "mommy daddy!!" "What!?" Tweek says looking at her as she hugs my leg.

"Uh..what? Who are you?" I say and she looks up "I'm you daughter... Lily..." She says as her eyes sparkle. "I-I'm not your mommy and he's not your daddy.." I say putting my hands on her shoulders. "Yes you are! You look like my mommy and you look like my daddy!" She says pointing at us. Me and Tweek look at each other.

"Lily!" I hear being called "Lily! There you are!" A woman with the same hair color as me says. "Mommy?" Lily says and th s to her. They looked older than us... "Lily you don't go assuming other people are your parents" a man with the same hair color as Tweek says.

·×·

"That was weird.." I say "yep" Tweek says. I feel Tweeks hand getting more sweaty and he sits in his pocket. We keep walking though and Tweek stops. "Why did we stop?" I ask and Tweek let's go of my hand.

"U-um y/n I've been m-meaning to ask you t-this for a while now..." He says getting down on one knee. He pulls out a small navy blue box. I'm confused but I figured what he was doing as he opens it. "Y/n gah! Will you m-marry me?" He asks "yes!!" Is what I say immeadently back.

"Yes! Its finally happening!!" I hear Clyde say somewhere. But I ignore him as Tweek puts the ring on. "Its beautiful.." I say and hug him "I t-thought you would like it" Tweek says hugging. People started to clap for us. Criag, Clyde, Token and Jimmy were here.

"Congratulations" Token says "yes now the wedding is on!" Clyde says "oh god that was too much pressure!" Tweek says relaxing. Tears of joy over filled my eyes "y/n are you all right?" Craig asks "I'm fine, just joyful" I say and Tweek wipes my tears away.

I looked at Tweek and gave him a kiss shocking him but he melted into the kiss.

·×·

This book has ended ;-;
Ended it with Tweeks proposal and you saying yes. Unless you said no then why are u here?

But ye my new book will be a
Stan Marsh x Reader

I dunno when ill put it our but it will be out soon