8

~Sunday~

Y/n's pov.
"Where are you going all dressed up?" My mother asks "I'm going on a date" I say putting a sparkly hair clip in "here I want you to take this then" my mother says holding out her hand with the medicine. I turn to look at it.

"No..." I say "No?" She says "I'm not taking it" "you have to" my mother says "he loves me with and with out it." I say looking at her. "So he loves to see a crazy person?" She says. I felt my heart drop as look up at her. "I'm not crazy, one meltdown doesnt make me crazy." I say and dust off my dress.

(Or if you dont like dresses you dont have to wear one)

"Ill just have father take me then" I say to my mother as I walk to my dads office room. I knock "uh come in!" He says "Father will you take me to Tweeks house?" I ask "oh your dressed nice, and ok let me find my keys.." He says searching for his keys.

I put on my shoes and my nice sweater. "Ready?" My father says and I nod. We get in the car and as he starts it he asks "ok why are you dressed nice going to your friends house?" "Tweek is taking me on a date" I say to him. "What. Did you say date?" He says "I said date." I say "ima kill him" he mumbles. He's gone all father mode now.

"Hey am I crazy?" I ask "no. Not like your mother" he says "ok" I say as he drives there. He parks in front of Tweeks house. "Bye sweetie, let me know if I have to kill him ok?" He says "ok" I say closing the door. He drives away and I walk up to the door.

*knock* *knock*

The door opened revealing Mrs. Tweak. "Oh hello Y/n, Tweek is up in his room I think he needs help to" she says "oh ok.." I say and go up the stairs. As I reach his door I can hear him yelling "Gah! No no t-this isn't right!" I knock on the door "gah!w-who is I-it!" He says "its me y/n" I say "oh! Uh. Come in!" He says and I open the door to see him struggling.

"Tie struggle?" I say looking at him and the untied tie "y-yea.." He says "here let me help..." I say walking over to him. "N-no I-I got it.." He says trying to tie it "I'll show you" I say and he takes his hands away so I can do so.

~After a minute~

"And there.." I say taking my hand away "whoa.. H-how do you k-know how t-to tie a tie!?" He asks "like I said when we were Nine or Ten Tweek, my old school wanted me to be grown up before others" I say "t-that school still sounds like t-torture" he says finishing getting ready

"Ready?" I ask and he nods. "Mom, W-were ready t-to go" Tweek says as we walk down. "Ok, I want pictures" she says "mom.." "Its ok Mrs. Tweak" I say and she suddenly has a camera "o-ok" Tweek says. His mother wouldn't take the picture yet for some reason so I grabbed Tweeks hand and got closer to him.

*clicking camera noise thing*

"Alright that was cute" his mother says. His father came in "oh look at you two" he says and Tweek gave a little twitch "were going now" I said and Tweek nods. "Ok be safe you two" his father says "w-wait! What does t-that mean!" Tweek says his face turning red "it means we should be safe outside" I say and we walk out.

"So where are you taking me?" I ask "w-well its r-really a surprise" Tweek says and takes a blindfold out "uh.." I say "I'm not g-going to do anything weird j-just guide y-you!" Tweek says "ok you better" I say and let him blindfold me.

I felt his hand interlock with me and he pulled me in a direction. "Careful.." I say "I-I am!" He says I felt his hand get sweaty "Tweek are you nervous?" I ask "a l-little.." He says "w-were walking t-through the t-trees y/n" he says. Why are we going through the forest? Did he plan a set up? There is really nothing to look at in there though.

"There's a l-little hill, s-so were walking up" he says and I try to walk more careful. "A-almost there!" He says and I stumble but he caught me "a-are you ok!?" He asks "um I think I am?" I say as I feel a painful sting in my ankle "t-this might b-be a bit better" he says and puts my arm around his shoulder putting his arm around my waist.

"W-were almost t-there anyway" he says and we walk a little more till he says "ok ready?" He asks and I nod. The blindfold was removed from my eyes and I see the sky as a multicolored picture you see on a painting.

(The date is at sunset)

The setting was also nice. "Whoa you did all this?" I ask and he nods "d-do you like it?" He asks "I love it!" I say and I stand on both legs feeling that awful pain again. I twitch my eye and Tweek notices "are y-you ok?" He asks "yes I'm fine!" I say and we sit on the blanket that was on the floor.

"I-I got you your f-favorite drink!" He says "(your favorite drink)?" I say and he nods. "I a-also got y-your favorite food" he says "you remembered.." I say and he nods. "Tweek your so amazing more than I could ever ask for.." I say and he looks up at me "well y/n.. Your just so... Perfect?" He says not stuttering.

"Perfect?" Is what he said. And it made me feel weird... Because I know I'm not exactly perfect nor is anyone...

"But now that I say it out loud I don't think that fits you.." He says. As he thinks about it he started to pour our drinks. "Cute? Pretty? Adorable? They all match but..." Tweek says. This is different... I like it a little.

"Extraordinary?" He says "that's a big word" I say "too big I think, uh... Y-your weirdly amazing" he says "you are to" I say taking a drink. As he get the food ready I check my ankle for anything serious. Bruised.. Maybe a sprain?

"You ok?" I hear him say "yes I'm fine just checking to make sure!" I say and my heart jumps or leaps! Oh god that was a bit embarrassing even in front of Tweek... "H-hey do you r-remover when you w-were on Craigs shoulders I-in 6th grade?" He says "oh my god yes! And it was the last day of 6th grade to" I say and laugh with Tweek.

(I don't like to put giggle.. I don't giggle I laugh like a crazy person)

"What w-were you two doing anyway?" He asks "doing the titanic all wrong, didn't you hear us singing ' My Heart Will Go On'?" I say and he shakes his head no. "Well we did" I say.

Most of it was telling old memories that were hilarious, most of it being Craig doing dumb stuff and us doing dumb stuff with him. Tweek is romantic which is how I would never see Tweek, but he is and I love it.

~after date~

"We should start getting back now" I say and Tweek nods. He held out a hand to help me up and I gladly took his hand so he helped me up "ow.." I say standing on both feet. "You ok?" He asks "uh.. I guess no.." I say lifting my foot up a little. "W-was it when y-you tripped?" He asks and I nod. "I-Is it bad?" He asks.

"No but I'm sure if I put ice on it the pain will go away" I say. He nodded but was unsure. I limped all the way back. Tweek walked me home "are you sure you don't want a ride?" I ask "n-no I'm fine! Ill j-just walk!" He says "ok be safe" I say waving bye to him.

Tweek told me I was just Amazingly Weird. I told him the same.

._.

This was weird.

I have to go to my cousins graduation tomorrow. I don't want to.

Well lets hope I don't die tomorrow. Um.. Well see you next chapter? Bye?..