9

~The Next Day?~

No one's pov.
Craig's Group was just walking in the park being weird. Tweek and Y/n hand in hand fingers interlocked. Clyde being Clyde "when is the wedding?" Making Tweek and Y/n freeze.

"Were only 14.." I say "but when" he says "I dunno like in five or six years?" I say "you'll be like 20 or something..." Craig says "its better than getting married at 18" I say "y-yea.." Tweek says.

(Five year time skip now? Na little more time while they're 14)

"Stan Marsh?" I say looking forward to that boy with the blue and red puffball hat. "..drunk" Tweek says. "We better go" Craig says and we walk somewhere else. "Oh look a shopping cart!" Me and Clyde say at the same time. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking!?" We say again.

"We ride in it!" "Go to taco bell!" We both look at each other. "You two had very different ideas.." Token says. "Hey guys!" Jimmy says "oh hey Jimmy" we all say. "Ok how about we ride the cart to taco bell" Craig says "I-I think we'll g-get caught!" Tweek says "we always do though..." I say "o-ok.." Tweek says.

Craig holds the cart as me, Tweek, Clyde and Token get in. Surprised we all fit... "W-where do I go?" Jimmy asks "uh.. You can hold on with me" Craig says moving over. "Hey Craig you could get in on the bottom" Clyde says pointing down. "Im good" Craig say flipping him off.

"3..2..1.. Go!" We all yell as they push us and jump on. "Ahh!!" Clyde yells clutching onto Token. "No!!" Tweek says hugging me for dear life. "This is really fast.." I say "cause we went down a small hill" Craig says looking forward. "Look I see taco bell!!" Clyde says "where!?" I say looking for it.

"Were going to die!!" Tweek says "dude look at them!!" I hear Kenny's voice "there gonna die" I hear Kyle say. "Are we gonna die" Token says "not if I stop the cart" Craigs says. "Well I mean were getting pretty close to it..." I say. "Then its time to stop" Craig says putting his foot down slowing us down.

"This is it" I say basically ready for death. As we stop Tweek is squeezing me it I the point where I cant breathe "Tweek your killing her!" Craig says. "S-sorry y/n!" Tweek says "you've killed me" I say and pretend to die "oh no!" I hear Tweek say "well I'm going inside" I hear Clyde say.

"You don't care a little that I died?" I say looking at him. "Your not dead though" he says and goes inside. "Well I'm hungry" I say and get out of the cart. "Weirdos" I hear someone says "well atleast we have fun" Craig says flipping off that person.

Before I could go inside Clyde was already out with a bag full of tacos "dude..." I say looking at him. "What?" He says opening the bag. "Your all great" I say "your great to y/n!" They all say.

~Time Skip Six Years~

"Is that all the boxes?" I ask Tweek. "I-its should be" he says setting down a box. "Ok good" I say. Me and Tweek finally had Moved into our new place. Before we were roommates with Craig and Clyde but that wasn't really working so we decided to move.

"U-um y/n?" Tweek says "yes?" I say looking at him. He scratched the back of his neck and said "I-in a couple m-minutes Craig will be here t-to pick me up.." He says getting nervous "what for?" I say "n-nothing just to hanh o-out" Tweek says giving me a kinda forced smile. "Ok... Well while your gone ill just be here setting up" I say giving a smile.

~Couple Minutes later~

*knock* *Very forceful Knock*

"Its Craig" I say and Tweek answers the door "ready to go pick up the-" "ahh! Yes I am!" Tweek says. "Bye I love you!" I say "I l-love you to, b-be back soon!" Tweek says leaving.

It was just me so I could put my headphones in and set up the living room then the kitchen and our room. I scroll through my songs picking the song 'Tightrope' From the Greastest Showman.

(I fell in love with that song ._. But you can pick a different song if u like)

Singing along as I set books up on the shelves. I finished doing that still singing I moved the couch to a place me and Tweek agreed on. I place the rug Tweek picked out and I did like it, it was very fluffy and soft.

"And I risk it all for this life we choose.." I sing as I open the box of plates and bowls. "With you!~ oh~ with you~..." I finished that and the song ended. "Again!" I say and replay it until I get tired of it.

~few minutes later~

All that was really left was the room me and Tweek are going to sleep in and I had used a lot of my energy so I was feeling tired, so I was laying on the floor. But I was thinking... If I move the mattress I'd be able to lay in a bed and probably sleep more comfortable than how I am on the floor.

Thinking about that took me minutes then the door opens "so when are you going to do it?" Craigs voice says "at the perfect moment..." Tweek says with his hand in his pocket. "Uh y/n.. What are you doing?" Craig says "resting, mostly debating on moving the mattress so I can sleep" I say sitting up.

"And Tweek what are you going to do at the perfect moment?" I ask him and his face turns pink "nothing!" Tweek says "no its something you'll love" Craig says. "Gah! Stop!" Tweek says getting mad at Craig. "Ok well now that your here will you help me?" I say. Craig looks around "dang can I stay with you? Clyde isn't much of a cleaner.." Craigs says.

"I'm good" I say and he flips me off. "Please help me" I beg "were g-going to" Tweek says. "Yea ill help to" Craig says but they both handle it. "Oh ok" I say watching them. "Tweek don't drop it" I hear Craig say "I'm not! Y-you are!" Tweek says.

But they got it done amd came back out. "I'm going to go, might come back in a few minutes" Craig says leaving. "I hope he knows he doesnt own the place" I say watching the door close.

"So what did you and Craig get?" I ask "y-you can't s-see it yet, you have t-to wait" Tweek says. "Is it a surprise?" I ask and he nods "ok fine ill wait" I say and smile. He returns the smile.

"I love you Tweek" "I love you to Y/n"

._.

One more chapter left!!

My new book will be a Stan Marsh book.