Untitled Part 9

what have I done to you after al you're so pathetic I mean you're so damm annoying said Andy to his former self... He looked at the others he had killed... "damm.. that's a nasty scuff,,, It's a nasty one.. I'd better start fixing these damm wounds of mine.." He picked his pen reaching for his disqusting red eye as no pain faded he feelt away.. He looked at Alex.. "Brother I have failed you.." "What has gone wrong to me?" 'Hey brother since.. exetior a demon has possessed you.. I believe that you have killed me in the past.. We where home and you went insane because of Briannan Brian.exe he was corrupted.. But here anyways.." Alex.exe brought andy's favorite colors in carpet and cutted them to pieces with his scissors. "Here it is .. I know you have no soul but I love you.. Now please if you want to cover up your wounds..." Andy started stitching himself.. It hurted but he didn't care since he was dead anyway.

Verwijder dit bericht dat werd verzonden door Kanedgy

HOLY SHIT

Verwijder dit bericht dat werd verzonden door Kanedgy

ORIGINS OF ANDY.EXE

Verwijder dit bericht dat werd verzonden door Kanedgy8 min.Verzonden

OMG

Rapporteer dit bericht dat werd verzonden door Fem!Kaneki Ken(Sasako Haise)Verwijder dit bericht dat werd verzonden door Fem!Kaneki Ken(Sasako Haise)7 min.

He was send back to the past with edges to the rest. The edge was cutting him deep. He realized one day he'll become a monster. He saw the past him of him he was successfull a detective.. But also remembered bieng send back to the past. "Pfff... Pathetic" now i'

Verwijder dit bericht dat werd verzonden door Kanedgy6 min.Verzonden

Now it would be to Alex.exe to get send back to the past and retrieve his body.. to become a new one.. He knew Andy.exe was an imagining thought of everyone a vision that soon was possessed by grief and pain. Andy who was no longer remainabale of bieng the precious kid he was in the past.. Not only did he fall for the clutching cigaret in the throat. He knew his former he was a smoker. "Damm lets get this over with.. And destroy this damm fake of mine!" Said Andy.exe you see this stitch of mine. It's handmade and so I'm sent to this alternate dimension which was caused by the hand of one mine.. Andy Arthon. Alex replied.. "You sure? Are you sure not in for some pizza?" Why not Alex Arthon.exe..." "I hate you.. Because you're always ignoring me.. rely on friends and that's pathetic as hell." "and that's why you're weak!"