arguments - e.d

Send smut ideas in the disclaimer

Y/n:
Me and Ethan have really never been a thing, and will most likely never be one. Although I'm not his girl it doesn't mean I never get jealous every time he talks to one.

There is nothing I can control when it comes to him talking to girls or them talking to him, with his looks he can get any girl he wants. I guess I could say I'm lucky enough just to be called a friend.

I look over Ethans shoulder and yet another girl he's flirting with. I sigh, giving him a death stare moving over to the end of the couch.

"What's with that attitude?" I didn't say anything, hoping he'd get the idea.

"Don't just stare at me tell me!" He stated getting frustrated.

"Okay you asked for it ass clown!" I said, basically preparing myself for what I'm soon going to regret.

"I hate how your always texting these bitches, one by one by one, all you want is sex, and money! Do you not know how it makes me feel, every fucking time I hang out with you this is what your doing, either stop making me jealous or I'm never coming back to your fucking ass!" I screamed, tears daring to fall out of my eyes.

"Why would you even fucking care?! We're not even together, get your fucking act together or that's right, your never coming back to me!" He argued back.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks. "That's it I cant fucking do this!" I got up and ran to the door trying to open it as my hands were shaking uncontrollably.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and spin me around so that I was facing him. He pushed me against the wall kissing my neck viscously, the pain soon turning into pleasure. I tilted my head back giving him more access.

"Jump" he groaned, grabbing my thighs. I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist, letting him lead the way.

I let out a small whimper as he threw me onto the bed, he watched as I bounced up and down slightly.

"God damn" I heard him say under his breath making me smirk.

I took off my shirt wanting to make things get heated. "Ah-ah-ah, let me do that for you." Ethan walked over to the side of the bed with now just Calvin Klein underwear on.

He took the bottom of my top and slowly undressed me. I could tell he was trying to tease me, which only made me whimper for more.

"Babygirl, do you want me to go faster?" I got out of his grip and undressed myself. I could tell he was disappointed but that turned me on.

"Get on your knees. Y/n" Ethan demanded. I got on my knees, right in front of him. I took the time to look up at him, innocently batting my eyelashes.

"Fuck, y/n, you know what to do." I smirked pulling down his underwear. I watched as his member flew up to his chest. My eyes went wide, I didn't even think someone could be this huge but it's defiantly better than nothing.

I take the tip and lightly rub my thumb over it. I watched as he tilt his head back, hiding his moans that he dared to escape.

I took his dick in my mouth, bobbing up and down. I rubbed the rest that I couldn't fit in my mouth. Ethan grabbed my hair tightly, making me deep throat him. I grabbed his thighs and squeezed them, trying to get him to stop as I was gagging constantly.

"You like how I grab your long black hair like that don't you? Huh?" He dominated, grabbing my hair and pulling my up to meet his face.

"Yeah, you like it?" He kept hold of my hair and made me tumble back so I fell onto the bed. He got onto the bed right after me, hovering over my body. He undressed from what was left of me and threw it to the side.

"Oh my god your so beautiful." He moaned, kissing down my neck and to my chest. He took  one of my nipples and lightly flicked his tongue back and forth.

"Please" I whimpered throwing my head back.

"Please, what?" He protested.

"More" I replied

"More wha-" I cut him off by saying "Please just fuck me senseless." He smirked grabbing a condom from his drawer, tearing it open with his teeth.

"Wanna put it on?" He smirked. I grabbed the condom and put it on him really not in the mood for playing games.

"Good girl" he chuckled.

As he was lining himself up to my entry I took a deep breath in not really knowing how this is going to feel like. Before I knew it he slammed his dick into me. The pain quickly turned into pleasure as I relaxed. All was heard was the light grunts coming from our mouths, and our skin creating friction against each other.

"Oh god yes, I'm so close." I moaned, arching my back . He ran his finger over my clit making the pleasure 3x better than it already was. By this point my body couldn't take all the pleasure that was given to me. I held onto the sheets like my life was depending on it.

"Good girl....now cum." He whispered seductively. I let out a long loud moan followed over with heavy breathing.

He fell onto the bed right next to me. Bringing my head to his chest, being able to hear his heart beats. "Beautiful" he whispered in my hair. Tracing small circles on my back with his fingers.

If only I could get used to this.

requested by curledeilish