We or should I say Elijah decided we visit all parks. Both waterparks (Typhoon lagoon and Blizzard Beach), Magic Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Epcot.

We all had our fun. If you would like to feel like a child again you should go there. It just has this magic and playful energy.

Elina even got a photo of her and princess Aurora. Nico enjoyed rides like Peter Pan and me and Elijah were happy that our kids are happy.

We have been there for a week.

Next stop was Grand Canyon. Where we stayed in El Tovar family resort. I was grateful Elijah chose something in nature. Nico was running here and there all day long, and well Elina tried to mimic him.

Grand Canyon is gorgeous, all of nature's beauty gives you to think about why people live in cities and all. It was so peaceful, the complete opposite of New York's rush.

It fills you with energy and all 4 of us got quite a tan. And well it helped me with all the additional weight I got left from both pregnancies and a bit of stress eating before the wedding. Elijah of course told me I am perfect and gorgeous and that I have a rocking body, but you know he is my husband of course he will say that. Besides it's easy for him to say that with his six packs.

We were in Arizona for 5 days.

And our last stop was Niagara Falls, Canada

It was my first time being in a neighbor country. Canada is beautiful and I hope I will see more of it.

Elina and Nico found it very funny how we were all wet standing near those famous Niagara Falls.

We even went to gondola and Movieland museum.

In Canada we were for three days since Elijah planed for us to be home for four more days before we all return to our regular schedules

In Canada we were for three days since Elijah planed for us to be home for four more days before we all return to our regular schedules. He said it was to relax and adjust from all the excitement. And well I completely agree with him.

I came back exhausted, so much was going on all the time and when I finally took a moment to breathe I realized how tired I was.

So now here we are an evening before things go back to normal. I am just finishing reading a story to Nico. Me and Elijah always take turns who tucks who in. So tonight it was my turn with Nico.

"And they all lived happily ever after. The end." I notice Nico is already sleeping.

"Good night baby mommy loves you." I turn on his sleeping light and turn off the one on the nightstand. For Nico we don't use baby phone anymore since he knows how to come to us. Of course we still use one for Elina. But she is such a heavy sleeper and never cries during the night.

I check on her too just to put my mind at ease and later proceed to our bedroom.

"Do you have to go early tomorrow?" I ask my husband.

"Unfortunately yes. And I will come back at the evening. But that is just for tomorrow other days I work normally."

"It's okay. Besides I have magazine work to do so kids will be in daycare longer than usual."

"Okay just don't forget to inform their teachers."

"Of course Mr.Woods."

"Well I love you Mrs.Woods but I have to go to sleep so good night." He wraps arms around me.

"I love you too."

Just as we were both drifting off to sleep I hear my phone beep. It's weird because it's my mail beep and only my coworkers for magazine have the email address. And since they are writing at this ungodly hour it must be important.

"Elijah let go of me, I have go check what it is."

"You can do that tomorrow love."

"No I can't." I finally wiggle out of his embrace and go to see email.

I wait for my eyes to adjust to brightness and see an email I never thought I would see.

From: Jake.Hayes@ceo.com
Subject: Son
Body: I want my son back. If needed I will go to the court. I am now on a business trip I will contact you in two months when I get back.

 I am now on a business trip I will contact you in two months when I get back

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Jenna Rose