13

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

I slowly start to gain my conscious. I finally have enough strength to open my eyes.

I blink with my eyes for a couple times until picture is clear again. And I wake up to the most beautiful sight ever. On the couch Nico and Elijah and cuddling and sleeping.

Wait? This isn't our home. It- it's hospital.

How did I get here?

Oh right I was hyperventilating oh and the baby. Gosh the baby! I hope he or she is okay. I place my hand on my stomach and smile. I really like being pregnant minus the morning sickness. But with Nico I never had them. I know weird, but doctor said every pregnancy is different.

I see Elijah is starting to stir in sleep. Finally he opens his eyes and they land on me. He quickly but gently put Nico on the couch so he can stand up. Than he comes to me at takes my hand.

"You scared us both love."

"I am sorry Elijah. Is Nico fine?"

"Yeah I told him mommy was really sleepy and that he shouldn't be crying."

"How long was I out?"

"Eleven hours. You were dehydrated. You should take care of yourself, I asked you if your were fine and you said yes. You clearly weren't fine?" He was getting more frustrated by second.

"Elijah I-I was scared okay." I whisper.

"Scared that what I will leave you? Skylar how many times do I have to prove myself to you that I love you. I love you and Nico and our unborn baby. Why don't you trust me?" Now he was hurt.

"Elijah it's not that I don't trust you. I just- ugh- when I saw the look on your face, your shocked face I thought history will repeat itself. Those are my fears, and have nothing to do with my trust towards you."