"Everything is gorgeous Elijah. Thank you."

"And yet you are still the most gorgeous and beautiful one." I swoon. That kind of comments always melt me.

"Stop being cheesy hubby."

"I am sorry my gorgeous wifey."

"Should we go explore the bed or bathtub or pools?" Elijah asks me suggestively.

"Okay, but first I will have to go get a shower I am all sticky from flight."

I see Elijah's eyes lit up with some kind of cheeky idea.

"No Elijah. Whatever you are thinking no. Let me go shower quick and then we can go to pool. See ya there." I peck his lips and go do my business.

15minutes later I was in a swimsuit, it's little revealing and teasing but that is Lily's work. She packed my suitcase. Besides so what I am with my husband so it doesn't matter. I mean we do have two kids.

She was complaining to me about her and Jer's bedroom life and then said she will assure me I will not have that kind of misfortune

She was complaining to me about her and Jer's bedroom life and then said she will assure me I will not have that kind of misfortune. She is so dramatic sometimes.

I told her that she can be the one to initiate too, but she said that is Jer's job. So I let her be.

Elijah was already in the pool. Well he was in it so that water reached his waist, shoving me his six packs. A wonderful sight to see. I don't think I will ever get tired of the view.

"You look gorgeous love."

"Thanks."

So for next hour we were swimming and talking about everything, our kids, our jobs and so on. But our conversations were light.

"Pearl how many kids do you want to have?"

Well that escalated pretty quick into serious conversation.

"Honestly I never thought about it. Both Nico and Elina weren't planed, not that I don't love them. They are my life, but I don't know. When Elina is bigger I think I would like one more. And then after that I would see. What about you Elijah?"

He steps closer and rest his hands on my hips.

"Well as you could see in our house Mrs. Woods, I wanted four kids. But you know you are the one giving birth. So if you say three, three it is. Although we do have four rooms, can't leave one empty right." He chuckles and winkes at me. Then he continues: "Okay jokes beside I would love to have another baby, you know when I can actually be with you during the pregnancy." He held guilty look as he whispered this part.

"Come on Elijah, you know it wasn't your fault. Stop blaming yourself. Everything was fine after all. We got our beautiful daughter and you are fine. It was a year ago. Although when I am pregnant you are not driving anywhere. But we are waiting till Elina is two."

I try to lighten up the mood. And I succeeded.

"Well you know it's up to you. Just stop taking those pills when you will be ready and okay with being pregnant again." Elijah joked.

I shove his shoulder and swim away.

•••

For last 4 days Elijah and I were relaxing and had fun activities. And by fun activities I mean scuba diving, hiking and so on, we weren't just locked up in our bedroom.

So now we are landing with plane and Elijah's parents and our kids are waiting for us. I am so excited I miss my babies so so much!

Elijah gathers our suitcase and we head to exit. When I see Elina and Nico my face breaks into this huge grin!

"Momma! Dadda!" Elina exclaims as Nico is rushing towards us exclaiming exact same thing.

"Mommy! Daddy! I missed you so much."

Elina runs well wobbles into Elijah's arms as Nico runs into mine. They later swap so Elina is resting in my arms.

"Hello Susan, Elliot. Thank you both so much for having them." I say and Susan hugs me.

"Oh dear, it's not a problem. I love them both so much. I told Elijah you could be away for two weeks but he said you both would miss them too much."

"Yep he is right. Hope they weren't making any trouble."

This time is Elliot who speaks. "Of course not Skylar, they are raised so well. Hope you two managed to have some fun and a time to relax."

"We did thank you Elliot. Well we better get going. I need to do the laundry and pack. This evening is the flight to Florida."

"Oh yes dear of course. Have fun. Do visit us when you come back."

"Sure. Thanks again. Bye. Say bye to grandma and grandpa kids."

"Bye." They yelled in unision. Elijah hugges his parents, well more like pats his dad and we go separate ways.

So let's start with this laundry.