his voice,

his smile,

the look in his eyes.

His everything.

"I missed you so much." I am again on verge of crying.

"I missed you too. But don't cry. I am here now." He kisses my temple.

At that moment we hear crying sound at doors. We both look that way and there is Susan with Elina and Nico.

"I am sorry Skylar, but she is hungry." Nico hasn't even acknowledge Elijah since he is still sleepy. Elijah's face lightens up at the site of our children.

"Of course, thank you. Just give her to me and I will feed her."

"Okay here, I will leave all of you to have your privacy. We will see you all tomorrow. Bye son." She waves at Elijah. I take Elina and quickly start to breastfeed her.

"Nico baby?"

"Yes mommy?" He is so cute when he is sleepy.

"Would you look at me and not look at the floor? Look Nico, look at daddy."

At the mention of Elijah his face snaps to him and in a second there is huge smile plastered on both of their faces.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy you are awake!" He jumps to Elijah.

"Yes Nico. I am so happy to see you. I saw all of your drawings, they are wonderful." Nico snuggles into Elijah. He was quiet just hugging him firmly. By now Elina stopped eating and she already burped. Not long after, Elijah noticed, Nico fell asleep so he is now sleeping in Elijah's bed.

"May I hold my princess now?"

"Of course." I gently place Elina in his arms and sit beside him, opposite of where Nico is sleeping.

"She is so beautiful, and looks a lot like me." He smirks.

"I know, she is perfect."

"How did you name her?"

"Elina Woods."

"Woods?"

"Yeah I figured you would like for her to have your last name."

"You were right. Although I would love that you and Nico too have my last name." I blush. Still Skylar?!

"I was thinking you would pick her middle name."

"Thank you love. Oh just so you now I love her name. Elina which means shining light. But for her middle name I am going to pick one I was thinking about before accident."

"Which one?"

"Rose. Elina Rose Woods."

"It's perfect." I kiss him. Elina fell asleep in his arms, so I put her in her bed, the one Susan brought here when she came. I lie down next to Elijah. We cuddle and talk about everything I haven't told him and some things I did. So I told him about Jer and Lily, his company, his parents and on and on. Elina woke up only one time to be fed and than instantly fell asleep again. Nico also woke up, he played with Elijah for some time before he too fell back to sleep. This long time being away from Elijah really took a tool of him.

Doctors came to check us all. And we even transferred my stuff in Elijah's room. So Nico is sleeping in his bed and Elijah and I are sharing one. Which is all I ever wanted. I will finally sleep peacefully tonight.

•••

Three days ago and all four of us was dismissed and now we are settling in.

Yesterday Elijah's parents visited us and Elijah made amends with his dad.

He went back to work, with a car. I give him a hard time convincing me he will be fine, but now has to texts me when he comes to work or goes. It's just to keep my mind at ease, not to control him and he knows that.

Nico is now going normally to daycare. And I am at home with Elina. She is getting bigger by day.

Tonight Elijah said we are having a family dinner (just four of us, not his parents included), so I am cooking it. He said he would but he is working all day and I don't want him working more. In his way from work he picks Nico up everyday and he just got out of hospital.

I made my little family small cute dinner while Elina was sleeping. She is so good and diligent. Just like Nico was, she doesn't cry much and is sleeping and eating regularly.

I hear car engine. I guess my boys are home.

Let's start this dinner.